Thread: Best Feeling Ever

Default Best Feeling Ever

Today I had a chance to wear one of my goodnites, for most of the day & I realized something. After a while, you tend to not even notice you're wearing a diaper. I might be late to the party on realizing this, but when you don't even notice you're wearing a diaper & everything just feels normal is just an amazing feeling.

I have had that feeling its nice but it doesn't happen very often because I'm always so nervous of someone seeing it.

If it is a thin diaper i forget I am even wearing it

Lozza1979

I'm always very conscious of the fact I'm wearing a nappy.If I'm wearing trousers or trakkies over them I often think about it more as I think they may stretch and the tabs pop off when I bend over etc.

Boy am I jealous of you at the moment! The last time I was able to fit in a Goodnite was in 2009 when I was 15, sure do miss the feeling along with the girly designs .
    Do they make them past 85/125 pounds in size whatever that is ?

Yes, I agree it is an amazing feeling. Wearing a diaper and not even noticing that you have one on is great--it feels really good to do that. It happens to me sometimes and I just enjoy the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMufasa View Post
    Today I had a chance to wear one of my goodnites, for most of the day & I realized something. After a while, you tend to not even notice you're wearing a diaper. I might be late to the party on realizing this, but when you don't even notice you're wearing a diaper & everything just feels normal is just an amazing feeling.

Something similar happened to me recently. Usually I have a hard time sleeping in a diaper because I know it's there, but last night I forgot about it and was able to sleep all through the night with it on.

Diapers are the norm for me, at least at night. I'm not really self conscious I'm wearing them, though, I do dread that moment I have to explain to a friend if they find out.