Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: A foxie says hi :3

  1. #1

    Default A foxie says hi :3

    So yeah... I've known about this sight for...a few months, and just decided to sign up, always fun to try something new ^^
    I'm a furry living in Denmark, considering myself to be mainly a diaperfur but also enjoying RP'ing as a younger fox at times. Some other interests of mine are physics/science in general, chess (even though I haven't played that for quite some time, unfortunately), and reading/writing.
    Regarding the last one, my favorite genres are science-fiction, fantasy, and horror. I'm mainly writing poems at the moment though, but I have written a few stories (in Danish). I'm kinda lacking inspiration right now, so... Hehe.
    Other than that... Well, I'm friendly, so feel free to say hi, I don't bite...I think...At least I try not to :3

    Snowball

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SnowballFox View Post
    So yeah... I've known about this sight for...a few months, and just decided to sign up, always fun to try something new ^^
    I'm a furry living in Denmark, considering myself to be mainly a diaperfur but also enjoying RP'ing as a younger fox at times. Some other interests of mine are physics/science in general, chess (even though I haven't played that for quite some time, unfortunately), and reading/writing.
    Regarding the last one, my favorite genres are science-fiction, fantasy, and horror. I'm mainly writing poems at the moment though, but I have written a few stories (in Danish). I'm kinda lacking inspiration right now, so... Hehe.
    Other than that... Well, I'm friendly, so feel free to say hi, I don't bite...I think...At least I try not to :3

    Snowball
    Hey Snowball! Great intro, and welcome aboard!

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    Hey Snowball! Great intro, and welcome aboard!
    Thank you, looking forward to get to know this place better

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SnowballFox View Post
    Thank you, looking forward to get to know this place better
    I'm sure you'll soon feel at home, I've been here since ages and still love it ^^

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    I'm sure you'll soon feel at home, I've been here since ages and still love it ^^
    I'm sure you're right :3 I've been on a few other ABDL forums too, and started to be more open/accepting towards myself within the last two years or so. Helped a lot.
    So far this seems to be a nice place that's worth staying at. Hehe. Or at least get my post Count high enough that I can leave without feeling guilty for not participating
    (spelled?) enough... JK, but yeah. ^^

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SnowballFox View Post
    I'm sure you're right :3 I've been on a few other ABDL forums too, and started to be more open/accepting towards myself within the last two years or so. Helped a lot.
    So far this seems to be a nice place that's worth staying at. Hehe. Or at least get my post Count high enough that I can leave without feeling guilty for not participating
    (spelled?) enough... JK, but yeah. ^^
    Yeah, Adisc is quite different from any other ABDL forum/site/community you'll find out there. Feels a bit like a big family, something that makes you want to belong to it ^^ On here I got to know the majority of my ABDL/furry friends.

    Just curious, which part of Denmark are you from? Your country is a place I've been wanting to visit since a while, and I'm actually fascinated by the whole Scandinavia. On a side note, have you ever read "Scandinavia and the World"? (Scandinavia and the World - Frozen Scandinavia) From the author's explanations it looks like it's designed to be a pretty accurate metaphore, is it? ^^

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    Yeah, Adisc is quite different from any other ABDL forum/site/community you'll find out there. Feels a bit like a big family, something that makes you want to belong to it ^^ On here I got to know the majority of my ABDL/furry friends.

    Just curious, which part of Denmark are you from? Your country is a place I've been wanting to visit since a while, and I'm actually fascinated by the whole Scandinavia. On a side note, have you ever read "Scandinavia and the World"? (Scandinavia and the World - Frozen Scandinavia) From the author's explanations it looks like it's designed to be a pretty accurate metaphore, is it? ^^
    I'm from Jutland, the main/largest part of the country.
    Regarding to the comic or what ever it is (due to my visual handicap which I chose not to mention in my first post, I can't really use the link that much, other than to read the text by the author), but yeah, Denmark and Sweden have had quite a few wars against each other throughout history. Not sure if we've fought over Norway though, but wouldn't surprise me at all.

Similar Threads

  1. Adorable Feral Foxie
    By AquaFox in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-Jul-2011, 14:17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.