Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wearing in front of gf

Default Wearing in front of gf

Hey guys! Recently told my gf about my dl side, and she wasn't too thrilled. On the other hand she isn't running away :-) it's been about a month, we've talked about diapers a bit, and she does not have any interest in them. She did say she does not mind me wearing in front of her, despite the fact she does not want me wearing at all. should I just go for it and wear in front of her, or wait till she asks? Is there maybe a better way to break that ice?

Thanks all!

Women SAY they don't mind a lot of things. That doesn't mean you won't pay for it a million other ways from now through eternity. If she sticks around.

If feel you must, at least wear them under clothing. Prancing around the house in a diaper and a t-shirt is bound to end badly for you.

Yeah, I'd recommend proceeding with caution. Just because it's something you like doesn't mean it's even something she is able to tolerate. How long have you guys been together?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Women SAY they don't mind a lot of things. That doesn't mean you won't pay for it a million other ways from now through eternity. If she sticks around.

If feel you must, at least wear them under clothing. Prancing around the house in a diaper and a t-shirt is bound to end badly for you.
    Lol! I forgot about that! She has been so open with her feelings about everything elselately, that I forgot about what "I don't mind" can really mean

I think I will wait a little while, then ease into it slowly when she is more adjusted to the idea.

Steady and slow. And when the time seems right then proceed to lay her down and give her the best back massage you can muster. That way she will begin to associate you being in diapers with something pleasing to her. Win / Win.

If my bf told me about wearing diapers, I would not mind him running around in just a diaper and t-shirt

I think that if she was not thrilled about about it then out of respect, you should not flaunt in her face. There are still 2 positives to take away though. 1. She was accepting about it which shows she does care about you. 2. At least if she ever catches you waring diapers unexpectedly, it won't be a massive surprise and be a massive thing.

I wouldn't suggest doing anything to make it obvious you're wearing. No super-tight pants or ultra thick diapers or anything. As long as you are discreet about it, there shouldn't be too much problem.

If she does start to give you a hard time, and you think it is related to you wearing, then you both need to sit down and have an honest conversation about it. Let her know that you want to wear, and if she isn't actually okay with you wearing around her, you need to know so you don't make things uncomfortable.

Proceed with caution, wear ocassionally and under your clothes. This lets her get accustomed to you being in diapers and will hopefully stop seeing it as weird. Just start wearing them more often and treat it as someting normal and above all, dont be embarassed.

Im still working on my husband, but hes come to accept that i like spending time padded. Its important to me and i introduced them slowly into my daily wear. its working so good, so far.

Best of luck.

Start slow. Don't rush this. It's likely that someone might get more used to it over time, but this sort of situation isn't the best time for the 'just rip it off all at once' approach.

Over time, talking and dealing with the fact that she doesn't want you to wear them will have to be something that will be talked about some more.. especially if you are going to keep on trying to get her involved.

So true!......it's the same as when they say everything is fine. Calm before the storm. how long have you two been dating?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post

Last edited by Beloney; 28-Feb-2014 at 01:12.