Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guilty?

Default Guilty?

I may be the only one here. But I was just wondering if anyone ever feels guilty about being gay or bi.

Doesn't concern me since I don't know my orientation (yet), but I don't see why anyone should feel guilty because of who (s)he is.

I do sometimes though. Like when my mom's talking about how wrong it is or how she can't wait till I have kids. Or when they're having "Damn the homo" day at church. Or just random times when Mr and Mrs are making fun of me for it.

Meh not really...if anyone has a problem with it they can go kill themselves for all I care...

Tigger

Yes, I feel guilty about it quite often. You'll find it's a feeling that comes and goes. Sometimes I'm disgusted by myself, sometimes I'm happy to be gay. Depends on how I'm feeling that day really.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Lizzie View Post
    "Damn the homo" day at church.

Lol like when they have a serman at church about how God made man to be with women and no other way and all the people clap and say "Amen!" Really annoying. That's usualy when I have to "go to the bathroom" alot

Tigger

Why not shout out "I like boys!" and see how they react. Or you could just not go to church, unless it's iChurch because apple is the only real religion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Why not shout out "I like boys!" and see how they react.
    That would be epic, I dont go to church, nor am i a believer in any religion, when im out of the house I may do that just to piss some conservative Christians off

Or you could just not go to church, unless it's iChurch because apple is the only real religion <3
    http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/stevejobs-25072.jpg