Thread: Good afternoon, morning, or evening as the case may be.

Default Good afternoon, morning, or evening as the case may be.

The following is an introduction.

When you normally meet someone you often give basic information such as first and last name, age, and the location from which you hail.

It's different here so I will do my best to provide a reasonable description of myself beyond the features listed above.

By the end of the year I will be enrolled in a community college and begin working towards becoming a mechanical engineer, that being said I have an interest in many things mechanical and have a job as an auto mechanic.

Some of my other interests include but are not limited to:

Psychology, particularly the perceived separation of mind and brain.
    Neuropharmacology, as there are a few psychoactive medications I am perscribed.
    Electronics, from large capacitors powering a coil gun to some of the smallest ICs (IC has a different meaning on this fourm.)
    Computers, a more delicate and precise version of the above.
    Gaming, yeah I do that, I have 3 monitors.
    Repairing vehicles, particularly engines and their components, I hate wiring a car.
    Radio control, those things are an offset of electronics and mechanics.
    Various other things

Things I can call myself!:

Machinist (Lathe Mill CNC you name it)
    Welder (MIG, TIG, SMAW, oxyacetylene, flux core)
    Auto Mechanic
    Aerospace Mechanic (small rockets aircraft ect.)
    Rights Activist (specifically LGBTQ+)
    Gamer
    Brother
    Friend
    Son
    Cuddle partner
    Diaper lover

The last one is the reason I am here. As I am barely of voting age (in the United States), I still live with parent(s), and indulging in my diaper related interests without their knowledge has proven to be difficult. I am here to contribute and possibly learn from other's diaper related escapades.

Thanks

Welcome Sonik! You certainly have lot of interests! I can't wait for you to start contributing. Yes, living with parents is a hot topic here as it is most difficult hiding your "hobby". But, every once in awhile, you get some alone time, I presume?

I do get alone time once in a while, Like right now.
    I forgot to state that I Love Backpacking in the high mountains...

Hello and welcome. Yes, I remember those home alone days, which I greatly looked forward to.

I always wanted to build a radio control model airplane. Now that I'm retired, I might just do that. What radio control vehicles do you control?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonik View Post
    The following is an introduction.

When you normally meet someone you often give basic information such as first and last name, age, and the location from which you hail.

It's different here so I will do my best to provide a reasonable description of myself beyond the features listed above.

By the end of the year I will be enrolled in a community college and begin working towards becoming a mechanical engineer, that being said I have an interest in many things mechanical and have a job as an auto mechanic.

Some of my other interests include but are not limited to:

Psychology, particularly the perceived separation of mind and brain.
    Neuropharmacology, as there are a few psychoactive medications I am perscribed.
    Electronics, from large capacitors powering a coil gun to some of the smallest ICs (IC has a different meaning on this fourm.)
    Computers, a more delicate and precise version of the above.
    Gaming, yeah I do that, I have 3 monitors.
    Repairing vehicles, particularly engines and their components, I hate wiring a car.
    Radio control, those things are an offset of electronics and mechanics.
    Various other things

Things I can call myself!:

Machinist (Lathe Mill CNC you name it)
    Welder (MIG, TIG, SMAW, oxyacetylene, flux core)
    Auto Mechanic
    Aerospace Mechanic (small rockets aircraft ect.)
    Rights Activist (specifically LGBTQ+)
    Gamer
    Brother
    Friend
    Son
    Cuddle partner
    Diaper lover

The last one is the reason I am here. As I am barely of voting age (in the United States), I still live with parent(s), and indulging in my diaper related interests without their knowledge has proven to be difficult. I am here to contribute and possibly learn from other's diaper related escapades.

Thanks
    Well, Sonik ...a great big welcome!

You certainly do cover a lot of ground...and, I think that you'll be a great addition to the ADISC family!

While I have been around machinery and fabrication, I've done wood turning...but not actual machining...unless you consider valve lapping... never welded, always wanted to...soldered everything from tubing, many a wire, and back in the day much PCB (Printed Circuit Boards) including IC's (Integrated Circuits)... I'm more of a 'shade-tree' mechanic...I used to enjoy it more, but I have tired of greasy nails, scuffed knuckles, and outsmarting ECU's, ECM's, and PCM's etc... though I appreciate what they're intended for...

Anyway...I think that you'll find much to do and see here... Whether you are looking for help, or looking to help...or both, there's entertainment and education, groups, and so much more...

We'll look forward to seeing you in the forums! And, thanks for the intro!

Cheers,
    -Marka

As I stated my interests I might as well state my struggles.

I continuously struggle with depression and mania courtesy of Bipolar type 1
    Self harm is also a struggle for me.
    Dealing with the feelings of loneliness and thoughts of suicide.
    Many more but those are the main ones

Welcome, Sonik, from another who struggles with mental wellness.