Thread: hi all

daddybruce

Default hi all

My name is daddybruce although i'm not really an abdl daddy. i am have been in diapers for about 12 years due to diabetes complications.
    i am an electronics engineer (retired now).
    I have a few hobbies mostly to do with winter, sledding, curling and so on.
    I am canadian living near Ottawa, Ontario. If anyone has any questions i would be happy to answer them here for now.

Quote Originally Posted by daddybruce View Post
    My name is daddybruce although i'm not really an abdl daddy. i am have been in diapers for about 12 years due to diabetes complications.
    i am an electronics engineer (retired now).
    I have a few hobbies mostly to do with winter, sledding, curling and so on.
    I am canadian living near Ottawa, Ontario. If anyone has any questions i would be happy to answer them here for now.
    Howdy, and welcome to the site. Feel free to jump right into the forums and start posting. I guess you would have to have winter hobbies being up in Canada. I've never been a huge fan of the winter. Usually around here winter means ice storms, with sometimes getting some snow.

Have you been keeping up with the Olympics? Canada is doing pretty good.

daddybruce

hi mattew

Those were my winter hobbies. My summer hobbies are all cottage related. My spring and fall hobbies may draw the ire of many ppl but being in the north bush country of canada hunting and beer are a large part of out lives.