Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite pose?

Default Favorite pose?

What is your favorits diaper pose?

My favorite woulds bea girl in diaper and bra in like a lounging position on a bed, or standing up.

So, what about all of you???

EmeraldsAndLime

Definitely the one where the 70 year old guy is thrusting his wet, messy and absolutely destroyed diaper right in the camera lens for a close-up so brilliantly captured that you can see all the minute details (like the gel clumping together and the discolouration from the bodily fluids) yet not too close such that you are enthralled by the complete splendour of everything in the image, including his obscenely hairy legs.

HAWT! ...err... I mean, NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Definitely the one where the 70 year old guy is thrusting his wet, messy and absolutely destroyed diaper right in the camera lens for a close-up so brilliantly captured that you can see all the minute details (like the gel clumping together and the discolouration from the bodily fluids) yet not too close such that you are enthralled by the complete splendour of everything in the image, including his obscenely hairy legs.

HAWT! ...err... I mean, NOT!
    Oooh yeah! That totaly turns me on!

[this is a joke]

Something with a girl, and a diaper just barely poking out...Maybe in public...Or something similar

I sort've have to agree with Abigail about the desert part, although my favorite pose involves a big hairy Mexican in diapers squeezing the ass of some guy wearing glasses and overalls in front of a cactus.

Er--... Oh, wait. Did I say that out loud?

A girl I know in diapers in any post would be my favorite, but I'm going to go with Pojo, ( ) and say the best possible way, as seeing more than that would require me to "get" her, I'm with Pojo, because of my womanfail.

Quote Originally Posted by Rance View Post
    I sort've have to agree with Abigail about the desert part, although my favorite pose involves a big hairy Mexican in diapers squeezing the ass of some guy wearing glasses and overalls in front of a cactus.

Er--... Oh, wait. Did I say that out loud?
    Mmmm... Sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by Mooey Goodness View Post
    Something with a girl, and a diaper just barely poking out...Maybe in public...Or something similar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    A girl I know in diapers in any post would be my favorite, but I'm going to go with Pojo, ( ) and say the best possible way, as seeing more than that would require me to "get" her, I'm with Pojo, because of my womanfail.
    Ohh, yeah, maybe if it was poking out and she was embarrassed about it. But in a kinky way. ^_^