Thread: My "Coming Out"

Default My "Coming Out"

Hey everyone I am a professional weatherman. I am not on TV...I basically work with the government to write 30 hour forecasts for various airports around the United States. Weather is something that I was always interested in which is why I pursued a career in it.

I've come to ADISC mainly to connect with others who have similar interest. My fascination with diapers began at a very young age. I think I was three or four and I had a nighttime accident. The next night I was diapered to prevent from making a mess. For some reason I loved it and was hooked from then on. I would get excited when diaper commercials would come on and look for any way to get them. Today, I would classify myself as a DL who enjoys very limited age play. I don't wear very often at all due to certain circumstances. If you want more details about the subject....just let me know.

My other hobbies besides wearing diapers include storm watching, camping, cycling, skiing, hiking, and gaming. When I was younger, I spent a lot of time in the Boy Scouts which is how I gained interest in the things I do. I am engaged to be married and me and my fiance have two dogs who we absolutely love.

Really, I am here to share experience with everyone. I do not really have any other area to gain release for such a private part of my life. I love getting to know new people. Feel free to ask me just about anything!
    Last edited by wxguy; 20-Feb-2014 at 21:24. Reason: spelling error

Repeated (edited) Welcome from the blog post

Welcome, wxguy!!

A meteorologist eh?? I too am interested, though not hugely knowledgeable...I have one dog...who I love very much too...

Most of my weather info comes from KSEA to KPDX region...

Congratulations on your engagement!

I believe, that you'll find conditions in this area to be quite suitable to a flurry of friendships...sunny to mostly sunny dispositions, and gusts of acceptance, with greater understanding and self-acceptance throughout the forecast...

Stay tuned for more extended greetings, and storming conditions of welcoming!

WXADISC signing out...

This message has been brought to you in part by...a member of ADISC!
    -Marka
    wxguy,

You are amongst friends...and you have come to a safe place to express yourself (within the parameters of The Rules of course)...

I hope that you'll find your time and exploration here, to be most accommodating!

Personal experiences, and struggles...to fantasy/stories...helping others, and getting help...serious topics, and some lighthearted goofing around too...about every personality type, and background imaginable...a bit of something for everyone here!

again, Welcome!
    -Marka

Well hello there! Welcome! You have definitely came to the right place. I can say that this is a very, very friendly community who have a lot of things to say about diapers; there are new topics about them every day. I'm sure you will like it here and that you will find it easy to make friends

What kind of games are you into??

Welcome - from another dl, with almost the same story about blissful feelings from being diapered and at a similar age. Congratulations on your future nuptuals! And on your dogs... I used to have cats. I know how rewarding pets can be. Plus, well done on successfully working in your chosen field.

Welcome wxguy! I saw the wx and new there was another weather enthusiast here and a professional prognosticator at that! Please share some of your weather stories. In addition to the main threads, there are groups here to share more private conversations off the main line. Here is one I found that kind of died but maybe we can revive it: Stormchasers.

Woah, common interests everywhere! I love the weather! Mainly, severe thunderstorms and even tornadoes. They're just so beautiful yet destructive. My brother is a part time storm chaser and I went with him when I was younger. I want to go again sometime if I ever had the gas money, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilicup View Post
    What kind of games are you into??
    Hey Lilicup...thanks for your kind words of welcome. I mainly play first person shooters, but I also like sports games like FIFA and strategy games like Age of Empires. What about you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome wxguy! I saw the wx and new there was another weather enthusiast here and a professional prognosticator at that! Please share some of your weather stories. In addition to the main threads, there are groups here to share more private conversations off the main line. Here is one I found that kind of died but maybe we can revive it: Stormchasers.
    I'd be happy to share some wx stories. I'll probably save those for blog posts though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShAd0w10 View Post
    My brother is a part time storm chaser and I went with him when I was younger. I want to go again sometime if I ever had the gas money, lol.
    That sounds awesome. Unfortunately I have never lived in a prime location for storm chasing. And I agree...I don't have that much money to burn on gas.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 23-Feb-2014 at 01:12. Reason: merging posts