Thread: Hey :)

Smile Hey :)

So my name's Hunter and I'm a babyfur :3 I love wearing nappies and have a loving mummy who looks after me. I came to this site so that I could find people like me to talk to and have fun with.

Other interests of mine include technology, gaming and music.

I just want to make friends :3

Quote Originally Posted by hunterpuppy View Post
    So my name's Hunter and I'm a babyfur :3 I love wearing nappies and have a loving mummy who looks after me. I came to this site so that I could find people like me to talk to and have fun with.

Other interests of mine include technology, gaming and music.

I just want to make friends :3
    Hi Hunterpuppy, you've come to the right place. There are lots of friendly people here to talk with. What genre of music to you like best? Mine is classic rock, tunes I grew up with when I was your age. See you around

What do you define as "Classic" Rock? I like a lot of 70s and 80s Australian rock because I grew up with my dad playing it, but also more modern music like indie rock and different electro types

*Waves hello from NZ*
    Welcome to ADISC

Quote Originally Posted by hunterpuppy View Post
    What do you define as "Classic" Rock? I like a lot of 70s and 80s Australian rock because I grew up with my dad playing it, but also more modern music like indie rock and different electro types
    They called in album rock back in the 70's but now it's called classic rock. Beatles, Rolling stones, Pink floyd, Eagles, Led zeppelin, Jethro Tull. For an example, give a listen to kcdx