Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petition for new ABDL product

Default Petition for new ABDL product

over in the Adult Baby Section there was a thread about the possibillity for there being an adult sized version of the huggies pullups. well this subject has come up i don't know how many times in the past but it has never had a Negitive reply. now i have been emailing bambino about this for the past year with no success, but now im thinking what if I could show them just how much support there is for these, so i started a petition on a website to show them just that. please sign this petition and advertise it any where else you know of that it will see activity I will hit up as many ABDL Groups as i can on Fet Life as well as some ABDL members on Furaffinity and Deviant art, but if you know any ABDL's that are not on this site to see this tell them and send them the link.

I think its about time we are heard.

https://www.change.org/petitions/bam...lible-products

I think these sorts of petitions are generally worth the pixels they're displayed with but if I were going to attempt such a thing, I'd make sure that my petition wasn't riddled with errors. Spelling and clarity count, although in this case you could make it as pretty as you want and I don't see it happening. In the case of other AB diapers, they were able to leverage existing designs and machines. Look at what is available in the world of adult pull-ups and see if any small changes would satisfy you. I would guess this would require a non-trivial amount of design and retooling to get this done, which is unfortunate as I expect there is a market there but it's difficult to estimate.

Well what about the fact that pull ups are all based on copyrighted characters? I was thinking of the fact how cool it would be to wear a Sulley themed pull up but then of the fact that no body would allow that to happen.

i personally dont like pullups designs but i stated on petition just boy and girl prints didnt specify what they should use

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I think these sorts of petitions are generally worth the pixels they're displayed with but if I were going to attempt such a thing, I'd make sure that my petition wasn't riddled with errors. Spelling and clarity count.
    Yeah. Exactly. I just posted something similar in a different topic.

CrinklySiren

I agree with everything Trevor said ~ in my opinion, the technology for this simply isnt worth investing in because the quality or performance of pull-ups would never outweigh that of tape up diapers, and in addition to that, its a niche market within a niche market. While i agree there are ABDL's who prefer pull-ups and are at a toddler stage, its still a very low number of abdls and not worth the money of investing or inventing a new diaper making machine or even buying one that makes pull-ups at their current design level, which if you ask me is a complete travesty. Even the Abena pull-ups are mediocre at best. These petitions rarely make any waves if even a ripple.

Dont get me wrong, I would LOVE a good quality, ABDL themed pull-up, in fact i have been searching for a good pull-up in GENERAL that isnt meant for toddlers, but alas ~ it has yet to exist, and will probably be a while before it does exist. There has to be enough people saying "we want AB themed pull ups that are good!" for anyone to consider it.

Dont mean to bring your spirits down =/ just being realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    I agree with everything Trevor said ~ in my opinion, the technology for this simply isnt worth investing in because the quality or performance of pull-ups would never outweigh that of tape up diapers, and in addition to that, its a niche market within a niche market. While i agree there are ABDL's who prefer pull-ups and are at a toddler stage, its still a very low number of abdls and not worth the money of investing or inventing a new diaper making machine or even buying one that makes pull-ups at their current design level, which if you ask me is a complete travesty. Even the Abena pull-ups are mediocre at best. These petitions rarely make any waves if even a ripple.

Dont get me wrong, I would LOVE a good quality, ABDL themed pull-up, in fact i have been searching for a good pull-up in GENERAL that isnt meant for toddlers, but alas ~ it has yet to exist, and will probably be a while before it does exist. There has to be enough people saying "we want AB themed pull ups that are good!" for anyone to consider it.

Dont mean to bring your spirits down =/ just being realistic.
    Hey I just wanted to say something.

I know what you said about pull-ups fits into logical sense, BUT I think your missing one valid point. Thinking in that process is already making certain that it will never happen. What I am getting at is if no one tries it will not have any chance, so the fact that he is even attempting to do anything to get his desired results, actually makes it more possible than if no one attempted it.

I am not trying to bring up a argument.

I just wanted to make it clear that we should all still try to get the things we desire in products , we should not just admit defeat without even trying. No one can FULLY predict the future, there are to many possibilities.

If we all gave up on everything without testing logic we would not have some of things we have today.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

I don't mind pull-ups, but the majority of the ones that we have for adults just suck. They seriously need to just design one exactly like little kids pull-ups, because those seem to perform way better then adults. Plus the way little kids pull-ups are designed looks like the company actually did a bunch of research into them then just slapping a pad in some cloth undergarments and calling it a day.

I would mainly buy them to wear around during the day, when I am out and about.

Also good luck, I personally would love to see our abdl market expand then being stationary like it is today.

You would be better off creating a spam campaign directed at one of the AB/DL companies directly with e-mails than this honestly. You also have to keep in mind what Bambino is actually capable of making with their machines. Their line of AB diapers are just re-branded secure x-plus and so forth.

Me nitpicking on the petition, but do capitalize the beginning word of a sentence. More direct concise language is better too. People looking at these are quick to write them off.

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    Hey I just wanted to say something.

I know what you said about pull-ups fits into logical sense, BUT I think your missing one valid point. Thinking in that process is already making certain that it will never happen. What I am getting at is if no one tries it will not have any chance, so the fact that he is even attempting to do anything to get his desired results, actually makes it more possible than if no one attempted it.

I am not trying to bring up a argument.

I just wanted to make it clear that we should all still try to get the things we desire in products , we should not just admit defeat without even trying. No one can FULLY predict the future, there are to many possibilities.

If we all gave up on everything without testing logic we would not have some of things we have today.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

I don't mind pull-ups, but the majority of the ones that we have for adults just suck. They seriously need to just design one exactly like little kids pull-ups, because those seem to perform way better then adults. Plus the way little kids pull-ups are designed looks like the company actually did a bunch of research into them then just slapping a pad in some cloth undergarments and calling it a day.

I would mainly buy them to wear around during the day, when I am out and about.

Also good luck, I personally would love to see our abdl market expand then being stationary like it is today.
    I really hear what you're saying about making an effort. However, I don't think all efforts count as the same. I could make it my goal to get to the moon and start walking. When people laughed at me, I could well ask what they are doing to walk to the moon and surely my effort must put me ahead of them in one day achieving this goal. Now I don't know as definitively as that that making an online petition isn't the way to get an AB pull-up but it's close. I'm not rich and I don't have a diaper business. I have been a working stiff for a long while and I know business owners and people who have made money from their schemes. None of them would consider embarking on a significant business venture due to something as flimsy as an online petition. If they had investors, it would be irresponsible for them to do so. The point of this is to say that if we're going to make an effort make it the right one(s).

The people we're pitching know our community at least in passing, so we're not telling them anything they don't already know that there's a portion of our population that wants a kiddish pull-up. Give them a little credit. They line their wallets with our money, it is in their interest to at least generally know what we want. Now if they decided to do a pull-up, an online vote such as ABU has done could be of some value but that is after the decision to make the product has occurred. Maybe some kind of Kickstarter type campaign to raise money for an initial run but this requires someone highly motivated who can draw the attention of our community, create proposals, and follow through. It's not an easy thing but something along those lines might at least be productive and it would beat yet another poorly worded, meaningless petition.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I think these sorts of petitions are generally worth the pixels they're displayed with but if I were going to attempt such a thing, I'd make sure that my petition wasn't riddled with errors. Spelling and clarity count, although in this case you could make it as pretty as you want and I don't see it happening. In the case of other AB diapers, they were able to leverage existing designs and machines. Look at what is available in the world of adult pull-ups and see if any small changes would satisfy you. I would guess this would require a non-trivial amount of design and retooling to get this done, which is unfortunate as I expect there is a market there but it's difficult to estimate.
    i just fixed the errors bear in mind im autistic with a 4th grade writeing level i dont always see the errors i type but i ran it through Libre office Spell and Grammer Check and got it fixed as well as reworded a part. but im not asking for a complete ground up design. they could start with the existing Abena Pullup design and add prints and tweak the leak guards and waist band a bit and id be quite content.