Thread: Re-Introduction

Default Re-Introduction

Hi all,
    New here and looking forward to getting involved in discussions.
    Love the website and the honest opinions expressed. Hopefully I can learn to be as accepting of my incontinent alter ego as many of you seem to be.
    Thanks.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorMoment View Post
    Hi all,
    Love the website and the honest opinions expressed. Hopefully I can learn to be as accepting of my incontinent alter ego as many of you seem to be.
    Thanks.
    John
    Welcome to ADISC JuniorMoment! We look forward to you additions to the community as well. I see you like fishing. Is that deep sea fishing?

Hi Zip,
    I doa bit of deep sea fishing but my main passion is trout fishing. I am in NZ which is a fisherman's paradise for all types of fishing.....You?

Hi all,
    Thanks.
    John
    Welcome aboard, JuniorMoment!

Whether you use 'tackle' or 'bait'... I think you'll find the fishing hard to beat here too... there is no size restriction, nor catch limit here for reeling in what you need to be more accepting of yourself, and likely others too...

We'd like to teach you to fish here...that you may nourish yourself for a lifetime... Until then, there's a platter of knowledge-fish all done-up...help yourself!

Bon Appétit!

Cheeky though sincere,
    -Marka

Hi Zip,
    I doa bit of deep sea fishing but my main passion is trout fishing. I am in NZ which is a fisherman's paradise for all types of fishing.....You?
    Not much of a fisher. Only caught two trout when I was about 9. I went several more times with my dad and most recently, a friend, but only caught a throw back. Not many lakes or rivers where I live.

Marka's humor is dry, sometimes.

Dry?
    there's enough material there for a shole series of 'Carry On' Films (Slapstick 1960s English movies).
    Marka, that is pure genius - what a welcome, thank you.
    Looking forward to getting involved and casting the odd line. Again thanks both of you for the warm welcome - I know i am in the right place.

Dry?
    there's enough material there for a shole series of 'Carry On' Films (Slapstick 1960s English movies).
    Marka, that is pure genius - what a welcome, thank you.
    Looking forward to getting involved and casting the odd line. Again thanks both of you for the warm welcome - I know i am in the right place.
    I'm glad that you appreciated it, JuniorMoment! And to think...I was holding back Thank you too, and you're welcome!

As an aside... (purely optional, but handy) if you'll use the "Reply With Quote" feature...we'll get a message that says we were quoted...and your messages won't get lost in the shuffle... (I have difficulty remembering what all I've posted to, and following-up...this feature keeps me on track)...

'tanks'
    -Marka