Thread: need some help

Post need some help

hi all

I was wondering if I could get some help / advise

I currently wear attend active slip m10's and the problem is that I have gained a bit of weight recently and my nappy's are not fitting like they used to its ether a the
    weight gain or I have brought a really bad batch of nappy's this time

but I love the single tabbed / belted nappy's I was wondering is there any more out there as i was thinking of trying some new ones i know about cushies but the problem is there to expensive and as you all can understand in the current climate I would like value for money

anyway I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what I could get or try

thank for your help in advance

I did some digging for you and came up with this.

I found a diaper called Kendall Wings Hook and Loop 3D Adult Briefs.
    Wings Brf H/L 3D Sm 63062, 63063, 63064, 63065

The link above is one of many online sites that sell them, however many of the sites I found sell by the case right about $40-$50.

- - - Updated - - -

I did some digging for you and came up with this.

I found a diaper called Kendall Wings Hook and Loop 3D Adult Briefs.
    http://www.vitalitymedical.com/kendall-wings-hook-and-loop-3d-adult-briefs.html

The link above is one of many online sites that sell them, however many of the sites I found sell by the case right about $40-$50.

Hi Yorkshire, if you do not mind cloth backed then Tena Flex is a belted pad, they did not work for me but Google them. If not, your only real choice is Cuddlz.

thanks for your replys i was thinking of having a look at the tena flex dexx but i am not sure as i sleep in my nappy's at night and i didn't want them to come un done while asleep

and baby mike thanks for doing some digging for me but my prob is that i live in the uk so the shipping from us companys will be hudge so i need a uk site if poss

Quote Originally Posted by YorkshireDL View Post
    thanks for your replys i was thinking of having a look at the tena flex dexx but i am not sure as i sleep in my nappy's at night and i didn't want them to come un done while asleep

and baby mike thanks for doing some digging for me but my prob is that i live in the uk so the shipping from us companys will be hudge so i need a uk site if poss
    No problem. I'll see what I can find in the UK.

hey this is a very reasonably priced web site. added to my favs

Quote Originally Posted by boostergold View Post
    hey this is a very reasonably priced web site. added to my favs
    i booster i can see a website added in you post

just an update i have tryed some cuddlz i cant get on with them so i think its the age old saying if it ant broke dont fix it i will stick with my attends