Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPod touch

Smile iPod touch

I just got a new iPod touch and actually typing on it right now

I am typing on my keyboard. Anyways congrats on getting a Ipod during a.. Recession?

Wait what your not supposed to be buying fancy things during a recession. Take it back to the store right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I am typing on my keyboard. Anyways congrats on getting a Ipod during a.. Recession?

Wait what your not supposed to be buying fancy things during a recession. Take it back to the store right now!

Even if this post is sarcasm(sorry, text does not carry tone of voice well), I'm going to post an argument

You tell someone to bring an item back during a recession, yet in our economy it relies on the consumer to buy things and bring money into the economy, not sit back and go "we're in a recession."

Capitalism is fun, if no one is buying, no one is making money, if no one is making money, no one is buying. If people are buying, a handful of people are making good money, a handful are making decent money, and an entire set of workers are out of the job because someone in Asia does their job for $.10/hour.

Typing on my iPod touch drove me insane! I loved it, don't get me wrong, but the way I use my fingers or something meant I couldn't do it... I'll just resign to using my MacBook forever...

iTouch is great, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Even if this post is sarcasm(sorry, text does not carry tone of voice well), I'm going to post an argument

You tell someone to bring an item back during a recession, yet in our economy it relies on the consumer to buy things and bring money into the economy, not sit back and go "we're in a recession."

Capitalism is fun, if no one is buying, no one is making money, if no one is making money, no one is buying. If people are buying, a handful of people are making good money, a handful are making decent money, and an entire set of workers are out of the job because someone in Asia does their job for $.10/hour.
    It indeed was sarcasm, all of it.

BUT

we are in a so called recession and yet people are still buying Ipods.. Something isn't adding up here!

I made a few posts on my iPod touch. But not many because it takes three button presses to get the [ on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    iTouch is great, though!
    It's not an iTouch!! It's an iPod Touch

I wanted an iPod Touch or at least a PDA for college, but my Grandparents didn't feel I needed one.
    Oh well.

Have fun with your unnecessary amount of storage and your fingerprints-covered screen.