Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Some New Friends

Default Looking For Some New Friends

I'm not new but it's been such a long time since I was here last that I might as well be. I'm probably showing my unfamiliarity with this place just by posting here, I'm sure it's incorrect or something.

But I haven't been on in so long and I've never been able to stick to this site, my account is still in the crappy stage due to my overall inactivity on this site. I'm looking for some new friends to talk to so I have some motivation to stay here and just so I can have some new, interesting people to talk to.

If I remember correctly third-party links are a no-no so I won't be giving away anything right now, perhaps I can do that another time (when I can finally send PMs) but for now Hi!

My name is Bethany, as you can see, and maybe it doesn't show now but I'm very, very shy. I never liked to just make new threads in case I did it wrong or said something stupid or something, I hope that can change this time. I like lots of food, books, lots of music, movies and TV, also I'm nuts about anything cute and I love anime.

That's all I can think of right now. Thanks! ^^

Hello and welcome. No, does not look like you done anything wrong whatsoever! Fear not!

Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    Hello and welcome. No, does not look like you done anything wrong whatsoever! Fear not!
    Thanks and nice to meet you <3 I'm glad.

It's nice to meet you as well. Have you read anything good lately?

Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    It's nice to meet you as well. Have you read anything good lately?
    Yes, actually. I'm about midway through Misery by Stephen King. It's my first Stephen King book, but hopefully not the last. I'm really enjoying it and I'm in a unique position of having never seen the movie.

Nor have I. I haven't read many of his books. I ought to read more.

Welcome, hope fully you will come out of your shell more and feel comfortable to post more so folks can get to know you. Most here are great and supportive..we don't bite..can't really

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    Welcome, hope fully you will come out of your shell more and feel comfortable to post more so folks can get to know you. Most here are great and supportive..we don't bite..can't really
    Thanks! I'm hoping to try ^^ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    Yes, actually. I'm about midway through Misery by Stephen King. It's my first Stephen King book, but hopefully not the last. I'm really enjoying it and I'm in a unique position of having never seen the movie.
    Welcome Bethany! If you're into Stephen King I started a group for discussing his works, books and movies. If you want to join here's a LINK. I'll try not to post any spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    "..."..." I'm looking for some new friends to talk to so I have some motivation to stay here and just so I can have some new, interesting people to talk to.

"..."..."

That's all I can think of right now. Thanks! ^^
    Hi Bethany! Welcome to the Wonderful World of ADISC! Try not to be overly shy, or get too self-conscious here...you are with friends now!

If a subject or topic interests you...jump in with your ideas and opinions... and challenge ours! Few, if any of us have a requisite that you agree with any particular idea or opinion that we may have... on contingency of being friends. There's pretty much every 'flavor' of personality here too...you may find a particular niche that suits you well...and many places to explore...

Whether you are looking for help, or looking to help...or both, there's entertainment and education, groups, and so much more...

I hope that you'll find much to be motivated, and interested in here!

-Marka