Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Characters?

Question Characters?

First thing I want to say is I tried to make my character fit to how my personalty is and essentially that character is me.
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Do you feel having more then one OC is wrong?

For me I can't bring myself to make another character.

Also can you guys see your character as an adult? Would you ever get your character drawn as an adult or do you feel it ruins the inner version of you.

sorry if im missunderstanding but are you saying that if your char gets drawn as an adult it will kinda ruin it for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Puffs View Post
    sorry if im missunderstanding but are you saying that if your char gets drawn as an adult it will kinda ruin it for you?
    Well I mean like how I see myself is how I tired to make my character like. I just honestly don't see myself as an adult. I know it is weird what I am trying to say, sorry. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    Well I mean like how I see myself is how I tired to make my character like. I just honestly don't see myself as an adult. I know it is weird what I am trying to say, sorry. >.<
    Nothing to be sorry about :3 im just bad at understanding. and no i wouldnt say thats wrong

If you think your character shouldn't be an adult, he shouldn't. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, but it's your creation and should match your vision. Likewise, if your approach is to essentially replicate your own personality bit with fur (to oversimplify), go for it. It's your call.

Fursonas? I only have one: my dearest Henni. Which is me. That is to say, I am her ~ But I don't think it's wrong if a person chooses to have more than one. Maybe they'll have different characters that they feel represent differing parts of their personality. Or maybe they'll have more than one just for the fun of it. This is all for fun, after all! It stops being fun when we try to put rules on things.

I can't quite see my fursona as an adult. I've tried, but it just doesn't work. It wouldn't line up with my inner vision.

Quote Originally Posted by henni View Post
    Fursonas? I only have one: my dearest Henni. Which is me. That is to say, I am her ~ But I don't think it's wrong if a person chooses to have more than one. Maybe they'll have different characters that they feel represent differing parts of their personality. Or maybe they'll have more than one just for the fun of it. This is all for fun, after all! It stops being fun when we try to put rules on things.

I can't quite see my fursona as an adult. I've tried, but it just doesn't work. It wouldn't line up with my inner vision.
    Yea that is how I feel when I try and think about my character as an adult.

My character is an adult, he represents me and the me I'd like to be. I've tried drawing him as a cub but it just didn't feel right for some reason, I'm just a BIG baby I guess. As for having other characters I think it's fine. I have a couple different ones that share some of my personality but ultimately my wolf character is the one I pour myself into.

My character is a foal, I wouldn't mind seeing him all grown up though! And to me there's nothing wrong with having more than one OC, they are extensions of yourself are they not? Some people just identify with more than one species or character, and there is nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

I don't think having more than one character is wrong. I have more than one character. My fursona is a wolf pup, but I wouldn't mind seeing him grown up though. I don't think it would ruin the inner version of my character. But everyone is different though.