Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: abdl podcast

Default abdl podcast

want to be a media presence in the fastest growing area of communication? Join me in hosting a Podcast! as ABDL picks up steam there seems to be nothing bringing facts and news to everyone in a non RP, non biased manner. i propose this starts with us! no RP or deeker deviance! simply diaper reviews, coverage of abdl knowlege in the world (like the Tyra episode). a story pick or website of the week, clothing reviews, neutral fact based goodness!

whos with me?

Doesn't Adisc pretty much already do all of that?

(Though I do think a diaper review sub forum could be handy, though I ask people first hand and don't care much for reviews anymore.)

not the point, this is something downloadable, something people can LISTEN to and interact with.

do you have skype or msn voice? a mic? glad to have you!

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    do you have skype or msn voice? a mic? glad to have you!
    Well, if you want me that bad, I'll have to redownload Skype.

Don't worry though, my face is perfect for radio.

Not something I'd listen to. Why? I'd rather read it, voices generally tend to ruin a person for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Not something I'd listen to. Why? I'd rather read it, voices generally tend to ruin a person for me.
    Your just saying that since you hated my voice, though not nearly as much as I hate my own voice I bet. :P

Anyways people can't download text too. I am able to put diaper stories on my PSP to read when I am away from my computer. All you need is a text to JPEG converter, which is free. This could also be applied to anything you can view JPEG pictures on.