Thread: Vancouver ABCanada warehouse!

Default Vancouver ABCanada warehouse!

Heyall. Im living in vancouver, lookin for a source on actual adult diapers as the mail thing is not gonna work what with the home situation. I was wondering: has anybody gone and actually bought diapers in person from the ABCanada warehouse near great northern way? Whats your experience?

I've personally avoided doing business with them due to their poor site design. I feel as though in 2014, respectable businesses should be using respectable websites. (Though, I'm a bit strange in that sense)

Haha. I had the same thought. As an arts type'o'guy it grated on me a touch. Its another reason im avoiding the online thing. But hey, if they do over the counter sales i gadda probe that avenue. Scope out the biz. I figure its worth a look.

ABU Cushies factory is in Everett, Washington. It's about a 2 hour drive or so. And they do Will Call.

Quote Originally Posted by LeapingLela View Post
    ABU Cushies factory is in Everett, Washington. It's about a 2 hour drive or so. And they do Will Call.
    It's hard to say if approximately 5-6 (rt) hours in traffic and dealing with CBP agents are worth it. The shipping from ABU might offset the gas cost.

You can take the AMTRAC, then the Ferry to Everett. Cost you about 40 dollars round trip.

Quote Originally Posted by LeapingLela View Post
    You can take the AMTRAC, then the Ferry to Everett. Cost you about 40 dollars round trip.
    I've lived in the Puget Sound region for my whole life and I'm confused why you'd take a ferry? Everett is not across any water (other than a couple rivers) from Vancouver, BC.