Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nhl

Default Nhl

for those of you out there that like hockey. who is your favorite team, player, etc.?

I must say, welcome to ADISC! As you can tell by my standing and username, I am a diehard fan of... well, you can guess what my favorite team and player are! (Thrashers, Ilya Kovalchuk.) You must join the Hockey Group, started by me. I'll send you an invite!

I attend about 10 games a year, and have some signed memorabilia including a goalie mask signed by both Kari Lehtonen and Johan "Moose" Hedberg, and a Kovalchuk jersey signed and addressed to me with "Best wishes" added by Kovy himself. Also, I wear a different jersey to games, but I also wear the mask, carry a flag, and more. I must watch as much hockey as humanly possible to survive.

I don't care for the NHL, though if the NHL put out a DVD of their best in game hockey fights then I'll surely buy that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    I must say, welcome to ADISC! As you can tell by my standing and username, I am a diehard fan of... well, you can guess what my favorite team and player are! (Thrashers, Ilya Kovalchuk.) You must join the Hockey Group, started by me. I'll send you an invite!

I attend about 10 games a year, and have some signed memorabilia including a goalie mask signed by both Kari Lehtonen and Johan "Moose" Hedberg, and a Kovalchuk jersey signed and addressed to me with "Best wishes" added by Kovy himself. Also, I wear a different jersey to games, but I also wear the mask, carry a flag, and more. I must watch as much hockey as humanly possible to survive.
    you got some good prospects in Atlanta. how is colby armstrong doing this year? oh yeah you guys played a good game against the Bruins sunday... too bad they lost.

im a big Boston Bruins fan myself. but i do like many players for different teams.

Woot! Me and Kovalchuck probably love hockey the most here, welcome to the site!

PS: <-- Ranger fan. And I see your 10 games and raise you 25 .

EDIT: The Bruins won like, 6 games this season? O_o

Quote Originally Posted by diapermx View Post
    you got some good prospects in Atlanta. how is colby armstrong doing this year? oh yeah you guys played a good game against the Bruins sunday... too bad they lost.

im a big Boston Bruins fan myself. but i do like many players for different teams.
    Funny you should say that, the Bruins happen to be my second-favorite team! (I actually like all Boston teams #1 in all sports but hockey. My dad grew up there and attended games. The only reason I love the Thrashers is because they introduced me to the sport, so to speak.) Colby is doing pretty well, but a big shock this year is Bryan Little, a second-year NHL player who leads the team in goals and is number 5 in the NHL (I think)! Nobody expected much from Little, who is, actually, only 5'10''. He's fun to watch, he scored a hat trick the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    Woot! Me and Kovalchuck probably love hockey the most here, welcome to the site!

PS: <-- Ranger fan. And I see your 10 games and raise you 25 .

EDIT: The Bruins won like, 6 games this season? O_o
    yeah they have won more like 28. 9 straight so far.

kovalchuck, at least you are partially a boston fan. i was just wondering how colby was doing because his brother riley plays for the worcester sharks, san jose's affiliate. although he really isnt that great, and likes to talk a lot of crap but doesnt finish.

I'm new to Photoshop, but I made this. This is the original creation of my avatar before I slightly modified it. Also, Duck Waddell is here! I dislike GM Don Waddell, so I made this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Avat.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	289   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Duck Waddell.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	155.7 KB 
ID:	290  

you guys gunna be watching the winter classic tomorrow?