Thread: What is a good diaper?

Default What is a good diaper?

I currently use goodnites I don't usually "use" them very often but I would like to try something new preferably something that I can buy in stores and that's discrete but that also has good designs on the diaper I mean I don't NEED to have designs but I just like to have a nice looking diaper. I especially want something that can hold a good wetting and that feels comfortable

I had good luck with depends pull ups. I think they were the body fitting kind? They held a few good wettings and still remained comfortable. They were gray with somewhat of a swirl design.

The Day and Night briefs from CVS are pretty good or if you have a Meijer store around you, their adjustable briefs are the same thing. They are all white but they look really good and are very comfortable.

Im looking at getting the abuniverse deluxe sample pack, i wasn't a fan of the CVS fitted briefs, they felt too hard and flat between the legs.

ok thanks for the help i'm just looking to try something new

Well are you looking for something more specific in a diaper? I mean do like them when they swell or are you more into extremely fast wicking? Basically I am asking what generally you are primarily interested in? Depending on your answer all of us good give you better advice.

mollycoddle

Quote Originally Posted by cd158 View Post
    I currently use goodnites I don't usually "use" them very often but I would like to try something new preferably something that I can buy in stores and that's discrete but that also has good designs on the diaper I mean I don't NEED to have designs but I just like to have a nice looking diaper. I especially want something that can hold a good wetting and that feels comfortable
    It isn't possible to buy good diapers in stores, at least not in the U.S. Your best bets are drugstore.com, xpmedical.com, and walmart.com (they sell molicares).

Apart from fetish-oriented diapers like Bambino, adult diapers generally don't have a lot of designs. Molicare and abena both have patterns printed on the diaper, but they're abstract and kind of minimalist.

Lushy9160

If u live in North-America, then you can order online on walmart or target and such and then just specify that you want a in-store pick up! Also, if you cannot buy online, just check out ToysRus or walmart, costco, target or other stores and you can get a visa or mastercard gift card and then can buy online!

Buy online. They are 10 times better than anything you can find in a store. Just my 2 cents