Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mega Pampers ( size 10 ) what would it take ?

Default Mega Pampers ( size 10 ) what would it take ?

A couple of days ago after stopping at my local pizza buffet place to eat, I had in mind before that to get some pampers cruisers size four for a few of my plushies but chose a size 5 instead . They fit a teddy I just got and the larger size plushies of fluttershy and Twlight just fine. This got me thinking wouldn't it be awsome if pampers made a size that is double that or a size 10 ?! I say a size 10 because in the summer of last year I bought a package online though Wallgreens.com .
    I was curious then to see how they would fit me especially with a lot of posts on here then about the pampers size 7 . I tried them on and they didn't fit right away before stretching them ( the first one I stretched to much so I used it as a doubler.) The fit was just barley on in place with the tabs stretched ( I have a 32 in waist. ) It managed to stay on just as long as I didn't sit down or bend my legs to much.This got me thinking now not then about a size 10 pampers size diaper ( if they existed .) By my calutations ( atleast for my build)
    a pampers size 10 would comfortably fit me. Not much stretching of the tabs using the same tabs just bigger, it wouldn't have to stretch to much just like on a real baby when it is stretched to meet the front pannel. I did here rumours about pampers having a size 8, but after looking it up and searching for hours I found nothing saying from pampers themselves about a size 8 ever existing . So my question is what would it take besides an affordable cost and enough consumer demand to support such a product ? Is it possible to get pampers to make them with enough support? Is it also possible to get there approval on copying the design for the overall designs just with a bigger size ?

The size 7 Pampers barely exist today. I don't think that they will make anything bigger. They have Pull-Ups and Underjams that exceed the size 7. The size 8 you speak of is only a rumor. The internet is full of them. The possibility is probably zero for size 8.

I think there's a higher chance that Bambino will resume making small size diapers.

I really think the ticket here is to convince an existing maker of ABDL diapers that an adult diaper with the characteristics of modern Pampers is a worthwhile investment. Convincing P&G to make an actual Pampers product in adult sizes seems doomed to fail. These baby diaper brands aren't going to want to soil their own images by becoming associated with fetishes and infantilism, and the companies already sell adult diapers under other brands.

I'd love Pampers Cruisers 10. We should talk Bambino into making it -- elastics, cloth covers, and all. Just not the "Pampers" name. Clinging to that requirement is a recipe for failure.

It would take an ab or a dl or some other type of adult diaper wearer(whatever that may be.) buying pampers and actually commissioning that to occur. This owner of pampers would have to care nothing about what people thought of him. However even if such a scenario occurred the stockholders would stop it because it would be industrial suicide. Now there's a thought. All adult diaper wearers should buy up as much (pampers or huggies or some other diaper company) screw it just buy as much Kimberly-Clark stock as possible. We would become the major stockholders giving us great voting power... for the company.

I've been traveling around to hospitals, dressed as a nurse. I've been injecting the newborns with steroids and growth hormones. It's just a matter of time before America is plagued by giant, oversized babies. Pampers and Huggies will have to make larger diapers to meet the angry mother's demands.

Children have been getting bigger and bigger. I think all you have to do is wait another hundred years. Keep yourself small and thin until then.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've been traveling around to hospitals, dressed as a nurse. I've been injecting the newborns with steroids and growth hormones. It's just a matter of time before America is plagued by giant, oversized babies. Pampers and Huggies will have to make larger diapers to meet the angry mother's demands.
    Ha-ha!! As they say: If you can't beat 'em, make 'em join you.

Or... well... something like that, anyway.

HAHAHA....I guess that might not work very good.

#1 P&G[the company for pampers] has its target audience with age 0-5 and its underjams from age 5-7 1/2. Size 10 is technonally a Size Large Youth diaper ment to fit ages 14-17. Size 11 is Adult Small Size diapers,you can guess what size 12 and 13 is for.

But anyways: P&G wants money from the 4 billion dollar business[kind of going down] for babys todders and kindergarten kids.

Neat idea though but real world says "nope"[at least...for now]

To be honest I reckon it would take at least 20% of the population becoming AB/DL and the Board and shareholders of P&G all being AB/DL. It's not Pampers if it's not under the brand.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've been traveling around to hospitals, dressed as a nurse...

It won't happen anytime soon, would be awesome but seriously, we have better luck at thinking of a HoloDeck like in Star Trek that will one day be able to recreate our most wanted fantasy, only problem is when this technology will get out, I won't be alive to use it anymore, unless we're lucky, who would have believed me if I was going back to 2002 and showed you my Samsung Galaxy S2 HD phone and his 16GB of storage, and yet, today we have them and this model is ratter old for a smartphone already.