Thread: Hi

Default Hi

My name is ace age 20 and I live in Oklahoma I'm new to this website and I've been kinda busy lately and if you live in Okc as well I'm up for texting or Facebook just ask me and I up for meeting new friends

How's it going! Del city here, if you want to meet up sometime that'd be cool.

Hey, Ace; welcome to ADISC.
    It's been a few years since I've really been able to keep up with continuity, but what's your opinion of the New 52?

Sorry it took me a while to message back but to be honest i think the new52 seems like new start on things, the only problem i have is that sometimes superman can be a dick lol

Quote Originally Posted by Firsttimer1993 View Post
    My name is ace age 20 and I live in Oklahoma I'm new to this website and I've been kinda busy lately and if you live in Okc as well I'm up for texting or Facebook just ask me and I up for meeting new friends
    Welcome to the group. It's always good to see other Okies find the group. I'm on the western side of the state. About an hour and a half west of OKC.

welcome ace! i am also around :-) moved here in 2003 from chicago-ish, now living in south-ish okc. hope you enjoy adisc!