Thread: Discrete shipping on diapers?

Default Discrete shipping on diapers?

I often times see that ebayers will have discrete shipping but nine times out of ten the boxes will have writing on them like XL and stuff like 60 count. Do muggles know what these words mean?

I could come up with the excuse that its from Ebay and that the box could have been reused to ship fabric or craft supplies. I still worry because I don't want the delivery guy to leave the box and it gets stolen. Then next thing I know I would have people who would start acting weird around me.

I guess I need to get over it that I had a package stolen from me before and just leave a note on my door saying "do not leave package. They will steal." Then if My neighbor who I am good friends with asks me why the boxes have the markings I will try my excuse that its from ebay.

Cant you get the package sendt to a post office? or just buy diapers from a page that ships discrete?

You know that might not be a bad idea. It would cost money because we have PO boxes at our post office and I might be moving out of town to start going to college again soon. I will only be able to use the PO box a couple of times. Oh and lets not forget that it is cold outside here in MO and about to get colder. I walk just about everywhere I go.

I still think you got a good idea though.

Well glad i could help ^-^ cause we have a PO box (i live home) so every time i order diapers i get a paper that tells me i have a package to pickup and nobody knows whats inside cause its just a brown box

Was never a fan of online shipping. I ordered from northshore and I had the package sent via fed-ex. I live in an apartment so I to was worried about someone seeing the package or it being stolen. I went online and changed the order on Fed-Ex website so that i would have to go to their local office and pick up the package personally. Worked out just fine package was 100% discrete and I definitely will be ordering from them again. I have yet to read any problems regarding northshore. Keep in mind i only ordered 1 package of diapers not a whole case.

Everything that gets purchased through Amazon comes in plain packaging; in my particular experience buying a bag of Abena they came in a nondescript cardboard box with the address of origin was different from online for the seller. I wish I would have known that *other items were sold by Amazon - I'm apprehensive that I bought something on Ebay that just might in fact have "Hollywood Toys" conspicuously on the package and my dad or stepmom intercept it, or worse yet just has the box the item comes in with a wimpy shipping label on it

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    You know that might not be a bad idea. It would cost money because we have PO boxes at our post office and I might be moving out of town to start going to college again soon. I will only be able to use the PO box a couple of times. Oh and lets not forget that it is cold outside here in MO and about to get colder. I walk just about everywhere I go.

I still think you got a good idea though.
    If you are going back to college, you still plan on living in the dorms?