Thread: Ideal Caregiving Scenario

Default Ideal Caregiving Scenario

To all of the caregivers out there, what would your ideal caregiving scenario be like? Have there ever been any fictional characters/celebrities you've wanted to parent?

Quote Originally Posted by petitewhimsy View Post
    To all of the caregivers out there, what would your ideal caregiving scenario be like? Have there ever been any fictional characters/celebrities you've wanted to parent?
    If given the chance I would love to diaper Tom Daley

Oh I could go on forever. I've always wanted to parent Sylvester from Baby Looney Tunes. He is so sweet and needy and cuddly. I think he is just perfect.

Does the baby robot from 'A Town Called Eureka' count? He is adorable.

I never really imagined babying any fictional characters, honestly, or being babied by any. I would sometimes imagine myself being babied, yes, but it was mostly by some nebulous imaginary caregiver I came up with in my head. Never quite made the connection between shows I liked at my ABDL interests, I guess.

Nowadays the only person I want to baby is real, and thankfully she lets me do so

I've never imagined an ideal caring scenario, just awhile ago I never imagined myself caring for an AB. It just happened that my love for children and caring nature matched my partners love for doing everything childlike. I didn't expect this, but I love it all the same.