Thread: Nappy Nippas

Default Nappy Nippas

I wear cloth terry nappies at nights and the odd nights the pins have come unfastened, so was thinking in buying some nappy nippas! as any one use these and are they any good for a adult to fasten a terry nappy?

Those are exactly alike Snappi Fasteners, they work great for me and haven't had it fail on me and I've used them with thick cloth diapers. It also depends on the size of your cloth diapers and how close the ends are when you pin them.

In my opinion they provide a better snug fit than pins.

With that said I am unsure of these but the design looks very identical and don't know how strong they are compared to Snappis. Snappis are made in South Africa I believe, and they could be the ones producing these with a different brand on them, but I'm uncertain if that is fact or not.

When you get these you will have to stretch them, and it is tough at first.

Thank's I'll get some and see what they are like, comparing them, they look the same and the nippas I can buy in a local shop, but if not as good there is always ebay I'll let you know if these are good and keep a cloth nappy in place.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBorn2 View Post
    Thank's I'll get some and see what they are like, comparing them, they look the same and the nippas I can buy in a local shop, but if not as good there is always ebay I'll let you know if these are good and keep a cloth nappy in place.
    No problem bro, there's another option if it doesn't work for you, it's called boingos, and basically it is two pieces, one for each side. It basically works like bandage straps. You can find them at babykins.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    No problem bro, there's another option if it doesn't work for you, it's called boingos, and basically it is two pieces, one for each side. It basically works like bandage straps. You can find them at babykins.
    Thank's a lot other options, I will be going in to town tomorrow and see if the nippa are any good, but like the look of the boingos as they go on the sides, like the pins, as the nappy kite fold I use as best pined at the sides. see what happens!