Thread: FYI pokebank is out now w/ celebi promo in america and uk.

Default FYI pokebank is out now w/ celebi promo in america and uk.

What pokemon are u most looking forward to getting transfered?

Already transfered my entire team over from white 1&2! It's nice to have the old team back together, even though the meta game has shifted quite a bit this time around.

I can't help feeling kinda bored with this game though... it just needs something more. Very lacking in the end game.

-Ron

Cool to see you got your team on there.

I agree, the end game has very little going on. Have done the looker sidequest? The story there is actually pretty mature for a pokemon game, youll get tons of experience and youll also get to see some pokemon that are not in these versions.

Ive been spending most of my time with breeding 5 iv pokemon these days, i have about 15 different pokemon with good stats and nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulqy117 View Post
    Cool to see you got your team on there.

I agree, the end game has very little going on. Have done the looker sidequest? The story there is actually pretty mature for a pokemon game, youll get tons of experience and youll also get to see some pokemon that are not in these versions.

Ive been spending most of my time with breeding 5 iv pokemon these days, i have about 15 different pokemon with good stats and nature.
    I did the looker quest in Y, then I bought X and almost have it beaten :p lol.

What 5iv pokemon do you have? I would possibly trade some of the pokemon I have. I have access to about 90%+ of the pokemon.

5 iv, ive got eevee, charmanders, aron, totodile, scyther, tyranitar, im sure theres some im forgetting, but im willing to trade, whats your id name?