Thread: new here extremely excited to not be the only person with such a weird fetish

Default new here extremely excited to not be the only person with such a weird fetish

I always thought I was the only one with this fetish never new there was such a big community I would love to know new people and know the reasons why they love diaoera and being treated as a baby to relate to

First thought is maybe you should not consider yourself weird anymore. Everyone has something they cling to and I am happy you found people that are like you. Way back when I first found DPF I was blown away and could not believe I was not the only one. For me I think AB is a coping mechanism from lots of issues with bed wetting and such.

Welcome to one of the best AB/DL community on the Internet, feel free to ask questions but I would advise you to first take a look at the articles section of this forum, it has a lot of related informations that will help you figure out a lot of stuff.

Welcome to adisc! Although I'm not sure we consider infantilism "such a weird fetish" on here.

Welcome to ADISC. You certainly aren't alone with having this fetish, but it certainly isn't common either. This is definitely the right place for exploring more about our interests and quenching our inquisitive thirsts.

Quote Originally Posted by DownsideWave View Post
    Welcome to adisc! Although I'm not sure we consider infantilism "such a weird fetish" on here.
    "Weird" in the sense that it's not as common as others, I personally would consider it such.