Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do if you can't wear?

Default What do you do if you can't wear?

I only wear when I am home alone, say when my wife goes for the day or goes to visit here parents in the south for a few days. I have not had any time to myself in quite a while and I am really wanting to wear. What to you do to get your mind off diapers at times like these?

When my mother-in-law is staying with us and I have trouble wearing, I head for the internet and look at questionable pictures of guys in diapers, or I read stories. This can end in a happy moment. I have a larger house, that's almost two houses. The upstairs has everything, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, dining room and living room. My wife and her mom spend most of their time upstairs.

The downstairs has the family room as well as the largest bedroom in the house and another bathroom, as well as the basement/laundry room, so it works for me.

If you don't have a layout where you can get somewhat removed, all you can do is divert your thoughts to something entirely different. They say that exercise presents good diversion. In the summer when my wife's mother stays with us, I go bike riding.

CrinklySiren

My solution is one of more risk: I take the plunge.

Every year I go to Chile with my wife and we stay with her parents ~ I don't take diapers with me because we take enough clothes worth for a month so we really try to cut it close to one large bag for both of us. What I do when I'm over there is walk to the nearest store and buy diapers, and wear them at night in the room where we sleep ~ Sure its risky, but I just keep it in my luggage and no one ever checks, and my wife covers for me if anything happens. On separate occasions if i ever feel like wearing but I'm gonna be around certain people ~ I still wear anyway ~ the way I see it; if I don't ever freak out about someone seeing my panties, why would i freak out about someone seeing my diaper?

But if you must not wear, I would say pick up a hobby that doesn't revolve around diapers ~ video games, music (listening or creating), writing, reading, crafting, shopping even. Find something that you really like to do other than wearing diapers, and do that instead.

Nothing special, I've long times without diaper... So I try to do my life, diapers are something like "special time." And when it comes, so mostly I'm not alone in diapers.

When I cannot wear, I focus on what I can do. Granted, in some locations, that is not easy with so little to do. I have gone up to 4 months without at a time and sympathize with Marines and soldiers going up to 18 months without the comforts of home (whatever that may be...).

Some times, I have to get creative in order to wear diapers. Spent 9 months living in a hotel once and hid my diaper use just fine. The hardest times were when all of my boxes had customs declaration forms declaring the contents of each box. Wearing around friends and family is not that difficult with reasonable precautions. Several times, I have had roommates and wore around them without them knowing.

RainbowShy

I don't wear as often as I should. I just don't have any of the desires like I used to, especially considering my situation. The closest I can get to having diapers is the cheap depends underwear. I always have to ask my dad and tell him what I'm buying. I don't have my own account or credit card to do it myself. :/ Plus, my mom questions and has to see everything I buy.

Moving on... when I do have those desires, but I can't wear... I find that distracting myself will help. Like, playing pokemon or writing about it too. My iPad is very private and getting my thoughts down always helps. I have a pass code on my iPad, so nobody can get in unless they know it. :P That's why no one will ever know about me being a little/DL.

Everyone is different though. What works for me, may not work for someone else who has a much stronger desire than I do. The only time I get a chance to wear is when I have no underwear, or I'm on my period.

I just be me! I enjoy my dolls, I enjoy knowing that a diaper doesn't define me or define even the feelings that lead me to diapers. I have a different situation then you though, not being a DL.

On the DL side of things, I feel like you should be able to avoid indulging in your fetish from time to time.. if you can't get past some time without them then it might be a problem! (Not saying you have a problem, it's a general statement.) Enjoy some of the other things you love in life! Fill your time with friends and fun, games or music!

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    I just be me! I enjoy my dolls, I enjoy knowing that a diaper doesn't define me or define even the feelings that lead me to diapers. I have a different situation then you though, not being a DL.

On the DL side of things, I feel like you should be able to avoid indulging in your fetish from time to time.. if you can't get past some time without them then it might be a problem! (Not saying you have a problem, it's a general statement.) Enjoy some of the other things you love in life! Fill your time with friends and fun, games or music!
    It's not a question of time to time, I often go 6 to 8 months without diapers but then I get an urge that I can't indulge or shake. Maybe it's stress or just a triger I have not caught on too. But these are the moments that I am asking about?

I've now gone for about four months without my nappies, and I can't really make much of a good explanation of how I'm managing it. I think it's a variation along the lines of keeping up with my own life: music, music, and more music.

It does get me a little bit down, but there's always something else to do, so I don't get much time to think about it.

Well, I obviously wouldn't meet the criteria for this thread, but it seems as good a thread as any to voice this concern for those of us who are incontinent.

I have found it increasingly difficult to cope with the occasion when my diaper shipment is late or my money didn't come in on time and I wasn't able to order in time. Before I would just head to the store and buy some Depends, but with their "Maximum Absorbency Briefs" disappearing from store shelves, I'm stuck having to rely on store brands, which are so terribly, laughably, bad that I can't leave the house when they're all I have, I have to just sit in my chair on a towel and just wait for my shipment to come in, :/

With careful planning this situation can normally be avoided, but there are still those rare occasions when it happens anyway.