Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Just wanted to make my first post. I've been into the whole diaper idea since I was 5 or 6 with my younger siblings diapers. Funny cause due to medical issues, lately I've been having some issues, now I get to wear And not have to answer questions about it! Glad to find this forum, makes me feel less alone about this "strange habit." I still feel like at times I may be wearing wrong, and feel paranoid about others knowing. I hope to find all the support and advice I can here! Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by playaplayful View Post
    Just wanted to make my first post. I've been into the whole diaper idea since I was 5 or 6 with my younger siblings diapers. Funny cause due to medical issues, lately I've been having some issues, now I get to wear And not have to answer questions about it! Glad to find this forum, makes me feel less alone about this "strange habit." I still feel like at times I may be wearing wrong, and feel paranoid about others knowing. I hope to find all the support and advice I can here! Thanks!!
    Welcome playaplayful!
    ADISC is a great place for advice.
    If you're worried about wearing a diaper wrong look here -->http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...lt-diaper.html

If you have any questions about anything, almost anyone is willing to answer.
    Again, welcome.

Thank you very much. I've reviewed that thread in past. I always feel like they don't fit me as well as say, the person in those photos. I'm wearing right size, no leaks except for in bed. Maybe it is right? I tried x-large abenas and they are HUGE and leak like crazy so the plastic xplus is perfect. What am I doing wrong? How much practice does it really take?

Quote Originally Posted by playaplayful View Post
    Thank you very much. I've reviewed that thread in past. I always feel like they don't fit me as well as say, the person in those photos. I'm wearing right size, no leaks except for in bed. Maybe it is right? I tried x-large abenas and they are HUGE and leak like crazy so the plastic xplus is perfect. What am I doing wrong? How much practice does it really take?
    (I've personally had no experience with abena.)
    From the little information I have it doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong, but a few ideas as to why.
    (Of course I've never tested any of this, this is more or less just ideas)
    -It could be weight, such as when laying atop of the diaper the back of it can get compressed not allowing for the best of absorption.
    ----This should happen to profusely though, the front should still suffice most wettings unless you are quite a heavy wetter.
    -Moving around a lot when sleeping.
    -Sleeping on side.
    -Or maybe abena is just not that great of a sleeping diaper.
    Abena does has those leak-guards on them to protect against that kind of thing.
    Maybe invest in some plastic pants (something I've been meaning to get for a while myself).

As for practice? I don't really know what you mean because there isn't a whole lot you can control in bed.

Happy browsing!

Hi ya playaplayful! I see in your profile you're from AZ. We have subgroups for special interests. Here's one for folks from or interested in the Grand Canyon State.

I might as well pop in and say hi :3
    So ehh...Welcome to here ^^