Thread: About Me!

SnugglingYou

Default About Me!

I enjoy wearing diapers and the idea of another person forcing me to wear them 24/7 for a short period of time (a week or longer) is my fantasy/hope to find a way to diminish my diaper desires. I hope one day I'll be made to experience this desire.

I'm 28 years old an enjoy wearing and using diapers, while dressing in babyish style clothing. I also enjoy using enemas during my diaper time.

I'm very embarrass about my fetish for wear an using diapers along with babyish style clothing and wanting to act like a baby. At this point in my life I haven't been able to except that maybe it's apart of who I am.

I'm at the point in my life, if someone offer me a way for either learning to except my diaper desires or learning how to get rid of them, I'd jump at taking them up on there offer. I'm so tired and mentally strained of this part of me I'd do anything to learn to except it or learn to get rid of the desires all together.

Quote Originally Posted by SnugglingYou View Post
    I enjoy wearing diapers and the idea of another person forcing me to wear them 24/7 for a short period of time (a week or longer) is my fantasy/hope to find a way to diminish my diaper desires. I hope one day I'll be made to experience this desire.

I'm 28 years old an enjoy wearing and using diapers, while dressing in babyish style clothing. I also enjoy using enemas during my diaper time.

I'm very embarrass about my fetish for wear an using diapers along with babyish style clothing and wanting to act like a baby. At this point in my life I haven't been able to except that maybe it's apart of who I am.

I'm at the point in my life, if someone offer me a way for either learning to except my diaper desires or learning how to get rid of them, I'd jump at taking them up on there offer. I'm so tired and mentally strained of this part of me I'd do anything to learn to except it or learn to get rid of the desires all together.
    First of all, welcome to ADISC! We are a community of help and we are here t help you understand you and your desires better. Most of us have felt like you do at one time or another and the vast majority of us have come to terms with who and what we are. We learn to accept ourselves and others who have similar desires. There is no reason to go through so much anguish as everyone in the world has a link of some sort. Do you have any specific questions on acceptance?

On a lighter note, I see you like the outdoors. Have you been camping a lot?