Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was your first premium diaper?

Default What was your first premium diaper?

I just got into a Bellissimo, my first quality adult diaper. Just... ahh, comfortably numb. Bought a sample pack of these, the Bianco and the Classico. Needless to say, I just went back on and ordered a case

What was you first time in a high-end diaper like? What brand did you get? Is it your current favorite or have you found another now?

Abena, it was great, Im still using abena's but i want to try others.

As I have been in diapers for a long time now, my first "premium" diaper would have to be Molicares. Of course, this was about 15 years ago, well before Bambino's, Abena's, or Dry 24/7 diapers were made. I remember thinking how awesome and thick the diaper was, but that I didn't like the outer covering. I quickly developed the habit of wearing a Molicare, with one of the old vintage Attends on the outside. Pure bliss, and very absorbent. Good times.

My first "premium" adult diaper was abena X-Plus (M4 now I guess.)

My first adult diapers though was 96 count case of attends. I don't recall it having a waist band and I don't think it had any solid leak guards either, despite that I never really leaked from them but I often doubled those.

after that:

it was a gift package of bambino classico.

Two bags of teddies

A case of dry 24/7 as a christmas present

two bags of bellismos as a graduation gift

And finally a 48 count case of bellismos last October. Which I still for 1/4th left.

Might end up ordering another case of them.

My first premium was tena maxi slip. They were super comfortable back then, now compared to others the plastic feels kinda hard and the lower tape is too high for my taste. The re-fastenable tapes though still rock and I get those now and then.

CrinklySiren

The first premium diaper i ever had was the ABU Super Dry Kids (I say premium in the sense that its made and sold to cater to us xD) and the first time I put it one was like heaven, it was like the difference between smoking a joint and then for the first time lighting up some concentrated wax (if you are a practitioner, you know what I'm talking about). Before that diaper, my ability to regress took time ~ after putting on the SDK, i became a baby so fast it almost left me helpless lol.

Then the 2nd one I tried was Bambino Classico.... this one ruined me for most other diapers ~ I loved it so much that I the first pack of 16 i ever bought I made last for MONTHS.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    ... the first time I put it one was like heaven, it was like the difference between smoking a joint and then for the first time lighting up some concentrated wax (if you are a practitioner, you know what I'm talking about). Before that diaper, my ability to regress took time ~ after putting on the SDK, i became a baby so fast it almost left me helpless lol.
    Funny you should mention that Emily, I did torch some wax after I got padded Also, I know what you mean by that second part. This has only been going on for the last few days after years of repressed urges, and I thought of myself as a DL. But after getting into the Bellissimo and a t-shirt I felt so comfy, relaxed, and SMALL, that I think I may have a little side after all... Needs further exploring. So exciting

Mine was a Bambino Classico that my ex girlfriend and I picked together. I haven't been wearing them as much these days but they'll always hold a special place in my heart.

My first premium diaper was Secure X-Plus, which served as the template for Bambinos. I would like to say they were a revelation or life changing but I only went looking for other brands because of the changes to and lack of availability of Attends. Depends became my main alternative but since I was so well satisfied by what I had before, it was hard to accept even a premium diaper in its place. Thickness isn't a huge deal for me either most of the time, so my reaction, while positive, wasn't as strong as it might have been.