Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: makeshift baby bottle~

RainbowShy

Default makeshift baby bottle~

Okay, it's not the best idea for a baby bottle. This requires a bottle like... a dasani water bottle or other water bottle. If you're in a situation where you can't use a real baby bottle, this might be a good disguise from the real thing.

Anyway, what you do is take a tack and poke a hole into the bottle cap (or several near the original hole depending on how big you want it to be). Then you fill it with whatever you want and drink from the cover.

I do this all the time. I actually learned it from a friend of mine in school. They weren't an ABDL though. It does come out slowly, depending the amount of holes you put in.

I hope you like this idea. ^w^

RainbowShy

Ugh. I was typing this so fast, that I didn't even see the typo there. >< But yeah, that's what I meant.

I've seen that done before at school to mostly because people wanted to spray people with water. But if you can't get ahold of a real bottle that should work.

RainbowShy

Mom never suspects a thing. She doesn't even know it's being used like a baby bottle. My dad simply doesn't care, to be honest. The only thing is that if you use milk, you have to throw the bottle way or it will spoil and stink up the bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by polarbear12 View Post
    So I'm guessing you meant to say makeshift?
    Haha I didn't see that I guess my mind just corrected it by its self. Oh well we all make typos.

That sounds pretty cute, a neat idea for those that want a little baby touch in their day!

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    That sounds pretty cute, a neat idea for those that want a little baby touch in their day!
    I actually got this idea just now when I did it to a bottle of mine. To make it even more of a baby bottle, I also tore of the wrapping around the bottle.

Those sports bottles with the camel pack rubber nipples, pretty good disguise too. Also Gatorade bottles with the twist cap seem to be enjoyable.

You can get one with a sports cap which is a pretty good substitute for a nipple.

They make real nipple adapters for water bottles. I got them at Target I think (though I've seen them other places).