Thread: This place is great!!!!

Cool This place is great!!!!

I am so happy to finally join a community that doesnt seem sketchy or full of bs. I cannot wait to get to know everyone!!! Im not too sure how to start this off Im just excited to be here

Quote Originally Posted by Dlover1986 View Post
    I am so happy to finally join a community that doesnt seem sketchy or full of bs. I cannot wait to get to know everyone!!! Im not too sure how to start this off Im just excited to be here
    Hi and welcome to the site. I think ADISC has to be the most rational AB/DL site out there. If you join in responding to the various threads, everyone will get to know you quickly.

Normally in introduction threads, we tell a little about ourselves such as hobbies, music likes, or activities, etc. That way people who share the same interests will share with you.

For instance, I'm an older member who is a professional classically trained musician, organ, piano and keyboard. I played with a very good rock band for 15 years until it was taking too much of my time and energy. In my spare time I enjoy reading, writing, and getting out on my Trek bike.

So welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlover1986 View Post
    I very much second dogboy's post, it would be wonderful to get to know you a little more! I'm so glad you are excited! It's making me excited too! I hope you have a lot of fun here and make some great friends! Once you tell people about your hobbies and all, feel free to talk a little about how you got involved in the AB/DL culture too, what your experiences have been like!