Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just started wearing a onesie to bed (too much?)

Default Just started wearing a onesie to bed (too much?)

I have worn footed pajamas for years and my wife is ok with theme she has even bought me a few pairs.

I recently purchased a pair of footed sleep overalls when I asked my wife about getting them her comment was is that not just a bit too babyish.

I ordered them and a onesie at the same time. When they came in I just wore theme to bed one night and left them on the floor the next day she has now seen them and even washed them for me. Nothing has been said I like them but am I taking things to far?
    Last edited by pajamalover; 05-Feb-2014 at 00:26.

Does she know you're AB/DL? I'll just put it this way: If you don't want or require her involvement in this stuff, then you're doing a terrible job of keeping things to yourself! If you do want or require her involvement then you should shoot straight about that. Assuming she doesn't already know you're an AB, forcing her to figure it out and deal with it rather than talking about it is disrespectful, IMO.

well yeah, as Cottontail said, If the doesn't know about your ABDL side, you should be honest and tell her about it but at this point, I personally think she suspects that you are an abdl..
    I purchased my first footed pajama on Ebay, since I finally have accepted myself as an AB.... :3

While I am not looking to split hairs I do not identify as AB but rather a dl.
    That said my choice of pajamas is on the childish side but its a totally a comfort thing and does not involve any age regression behavior.

I guess what I am looking for is the opportunity to indulge in my pajamas and diapers out in the open without having to hide, I don't think that I could ask here to be an active participant.

I am almost sure that at some point she found my stash and never said anything.

all in all we have ben together since 1998 I have no real secrets when it comes to my wife and I don't consider this a secret it's just like the elephant in the room we don't talk about.

After re reading my above post I am realising that I don't know what it is that's going on with me so how am I to start an intelligent conversation on something I don't understand.

Honey I like to wear diapers. no no nothing medical I just like the feel.
    bottom line your right its a respect thing and we need to have a conversation.

sorry for the scatter here its just where I am at
    and thanks for taking the time to reply I am hoping that verbalising my feeling will help me organise my thoughts so I can talk with my wife.

I guess I did it backwards. I told my wife about my needing to wear diapers, and she was very accepting. She has been the one to buy me footed jammies, onsies, bib overalls, shortalls, plushies, sippy cups and toys. This all happened one at a time, in small increments. I asked for most of these, though she surprised me with both my teddy bear and this year's footie jammies.

Since I retired from my day job at Christmas, I've acted more childish around her, and have worn diapers a lot more. She's picked up on it and has played along. Life is good.

I would suggest that you just take it in little steps, one thing at a time. If you purchase a couple more babyish things, she'll pick up on what you are trying to say. That might be the best time to mention your desire for diapers. It's always about timing.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamalover View Post
    I am hoping that verbalising my feeling will help me organise my thoughts so I can talk with my wife.
    Just to be clear, I'm not against keeping this stuff a secret, and I'd be a major hypocrite if I were. My wife was in the dark about my diaper habit for nearly 13 years -- by design. I didn't want her to know, was happy keeping it to myself, and it was due to a very unlikely coincidence of events that she discovered me. And then we talked immediately. Again, I think you either want to share this or you don't. If you don't, fine (although it might be too late). If you do, then share. Doing something halfway in between and hoping she just sort of figures it out doesn't seem like a good way to go. Take control, one way or another.

You mention that you're "almost sure" that she has found your stash, but that you "have no real secrets." It's a little hard for me to reconcile those statements. Not trying to be judgmental, just trying to understand.

Little steps sounds good, it's crazy how messed up this can make you feel when your the main stay for stability and common sense in your family.

Thank you for the Advise

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Just to be clear, I'm not against keeping this stuff a secret, and I'd be a major hypocrite if I were. My wife was in the dark about my diaper habit for nearly 13 years -- by design. I didn't want her to know, was happy keeping it to myself, and it was due to a very unlikely coincidence of events that she discovered me. And then we talked immediately. Again, I think you either want to share this or you don't. If you don't, fine (although it might be too late). If you do, then share. Doing something halfway in between and hoping she just sort of figures it out doesn't seem like a good way to go. Take control, one way or another.

You mention that you're "almost sure" that she has found your stash, but that you "have no real secrets." It's a little hard for me to reconcile those statements. Not trying to be judgmental, just trying to understand.
    I used to use a crawl space closet where we store our luggage for a hiding spot, she was going on a trip and got here two suit cases out. I think she moved my bag of tranquility ATN to get them I can't see how she could of missed the diapers but she never said a word.

Unless you have children and are afraid of breaking up the family, I would just tell her, especially since shes alright with the pajamas. I was in a similar situation once, where the GF basically knew due to my pjs and not so hidden diaper stash, but never asked, and I never told. I hear ya on the elephant in the room thing. Since then Ive told every GF about everything, and its been fine.

Timing is definitely key. Try planning a night together where you can have some alone time, preferably with wine. Pamper the shit out of her. Let her know through actions during that day that you are the man she truly needs. As you settle down, begin the talk, though not by jumping the gun-you want to create a window of opportunity to bring it up. Try and
    move the conversation towards personal, intimate topics that only you and her talk about-make it seem inclusive to her. Open her mind to the possibility of learning something new and very private about you.

Youll start to get the butterflies in your stomach when it reaches a good point to broach the subject. At this point you have to take the plunge.

And to keep it light, focus on the feelings of comfort you get from this part of you. Make sure to let her know you love her too much to keep this a secret from her. If you havent told anyone else, even better-itll let her know she is the only one you trust with this. And make sure to be completely honest about your feelings.

Its hard, but you will feel so much better after. There will immediately be an improvement in your attitude. Who knows, she may even come to like this side of you and prefer the new you to the old one.

Didnt mean to ramble, hope this helps!

You make some real good points! And have defiantly given me some food for thought. I want to make a move within the week and will keep posting as things change.
    Last edited by pajamalover; 05-Feb-2014 at 23:38.

We need our pampers as much as if we are IC it fills a void in us.
    Most of us dont know why but we are we if we did not need them we wouldn't wear them we could give them up. So they are a part of us. Medically no but mental yes the problem is the better haves of our lives just think give it up. Just stop that is not how it works. Then look how many members this site has your not alone being into this so your normal person one of many.
    Food for thought.