Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just for fun..

pamps

Default just for fun..

if you need to hide your "stach" how would you do so?

personally i made a hidden shelf under my dresser, and a secret compartment in a drawer
    any ideas, things you have done, want to do list em here!

I'd lock the door on the playroom. If I had to leave the playroom accessible, that would be a challenge! I would have to get the van as close to the house as possible and spend the next hour carting boxes down the stairs. Then hire a 50 sq. ft. room at the local storage warehouse and pile it high. Oh the joys of 24/7!

At university, I didn't even try to keep a stash in my first year as it was too crazy and chaotic. Nor was there much time to wear anyhow. After that I had four vanilla flavour removals cartons stacked up in the corner of the bedroom. The top two contained odds and ends, a few clothes, some housewares. The bottom two contained the diapers, with some clothes dumped on top of them. There was little chance of anybody unstacking and searching all the cartons just out of curiosity in the event I left the room unlocked. There was space for about 6-8 full packs in stock at any one time, needed partly because my GF wore smalls but I wore mediums so we had two of everything.

In my early teens I kept lidded plastic crates in the crawlspace under the house. They were in an area that was difficult to see and nearly impossible to reach, but the crates could be stowed and retrieved using a long pole with a hook on the end like a boathook. That scheme worked very well because my bedroom had access to the crawlspace. I later set up some cables to move the crates so that they could be pulled to a trapdoor in the floor without entering the crawlspace. TBH, there was more 'critical' contraband to store in the crates than just diapers!

As I have kids around, I still hide my stash. It lives in several Rubbermaid containers in my car trunk.

I hope nobody here is a stach.

I used to have a stache, but I shaved it off.

pamps

touche lol

I keep all my stuff in a wicker luggage trunk in my room and in a file cabinet my blankeys and stuffed animals stay out. But if people go looking thru my room and find my stuff they shouldn't be there in the first place. I used to hide my stuff in my closet when I used to live at home. Its strange because my blankets and stuft animals are always out and my friends have never said anything, and they are obvious boys baby blankets.

My pajamas are all out in the open my family knows that I like theme.

The diapers go into the side panel used to service the steamer on the steam shower in the master bath. Since I do all of the maintenance around the house its pretty safe.

My diapers, baby bottle, and sippy cup are sitting in my closet. I'll admit I should probably have them a little more well hidden, particularly since I've been doing some cleaning in my room, and if my mom wants to take a look and looks in the closet because she knows my closet's a mess...

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    As I have kids around, I still hide my stash. It lives in several Rubbermaid containers in my car trunk.

I hope nobody here is a stach.

I used to have a stache, but I shaved it off.
    Gah, you beat me to it.

If you have your own car, the spare tire well is a great spot. I've also used rubbermaid containers, but they aren't the best unless u have a place to hide them, mine was in my room and had other toys etc, and my stash was found there once. I once had them in a storage container in the bathroom closet, that wasnt so bad but they were easily accessible to anyone who would go snooping. Crawlspaces make good spots too especially if you can hide them even deeper like in the insulation over the ceilings.

pamps

right now i woking on a false wall with a nice little compartment, fits right en between the studs