Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever messed a diaper before?

RainbowShy

Default Have you ever messed a diaper before?

I have, but it was accidental when I had diarrhea. I don't really like messing because it feels gross. It takes a lot of time to clean up too. :/ I've gotten lucky that it was only a tiny accident.

So what about you? Have you ever at least tried to do it?

I have before but I don't very often because like you said it takes a lot of time to clean up.but sometimes I'll have very close calls getting to the bathroom where having a diaper on would of helped a lot.

Well,

I've had accidents over the years...not plesant...a few when flying...and I was stuck in a friends crib/bed...

I've only a couple time done it on purpose...

It's a pain to clean...and never asked for anyone to clean...that's just too much!

But, the few times I've had an accident or needed to use them...I'm glad I had them...

Yes, it wasn't that bad . I do it just when I know cleanup is not going to be an issue.

I have. Hid in my room, so I didn't get caught, but my room has carpet, & it was a mess. I'll never do it without daddy's help again.

I have during the times I've had diarrhea while sick, and just like you said, the cleanup is really time-consuming and not all that enjoyable.

Not since I was a bio-baby, no. I'm just not a fan of dealing with poop. Or smelling it.

Yes, I've tried it. It's really not my thing. But I've had accidents when not feeling well and couldn't make it to the bathroom. I'm with you, it's just gross, smelly, messy and way too much to clean up. So not for me

Quote Originally Posted by LokiofSassgard View Post
    I have, but it was accidental when I had diarrhea. I don't really like messing because it feels gross. It takes a lot of time to clean up too. :/ I've gotten lucky that it was only a tiny accident.

So what about you? Have you ever at least tried to do it?