Thread: great deal on silicone paci

Default great deal on silicone paci

I promise i'm not from pacifiersrus but i just saw that they have a %40 discount on their silicone pacifiers. I have been waiting to get one, and now i lucked out

Tell us how you like it (if you order one). I've been thinking of getting one, although I do really love my latex dummies.

Wow! A 40% discount actually sounds good. I'm not much of a silicone person. I have a binky that is silicone and I use, but I prefer latex. Regardless, I might actually take advantage of this deal.

well frankly i'm surprized that they still have the deal going. I bought one, and i sleep with it all the time. I bought the nuk 7 which is a bit longer than I expected, but i really like it. Its like having a lolly pop in your mouth. Some people might find it to be too long though. I put it in my mouth at night but so far it doesn't stay in, which isn't the case with my nuk 5 latex, I think that is just because it is shorter. I think next time i get another one it might be a nuk5, but the nuk 7 is much easier on my teeth, its just that it can also be strangely more difficult to keep in my mouth overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    well frankly i'm surprized that they still have the deal going. I bought one, and i sleep with it all the time. I bought the nuk 7 which is a bit longer than I expected, but i really like it. Its like having a lolly pop in your mouth. Some people might find it to be too long though. I put it in my mouth at night but so far it doesn't stay in, which isn't the case with my nuk 5 latex, I think that is just because it is shorter. I think next time i get another one it might be a nuk5, but the nuk 7 is much easier on my teeth, its just that it can also be strangely more difficult to keep in my mouth overnight.
    With a little more practice sleeping with it, it'll stay in. I've been using the ext teat 7's now going on two yrs and love them.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    With a little more practice sleeping with it, it'll stay in. I've been using the ext teat 7's now going on two yrs and love them.
    Yeah, I figured that I would get used to it after a while.