Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What if...

Default What if...

What if every year around christmas everyone opened a PO box and everyone had packs of diapers mailed to eachother, like a secret santa.

...then Christmas would be 20% cooler!

All I got this year was some random clothes, some chocolate, a new backpacking stove, and a gun holster.

Christmas diapers from santa would be amazing!

I would be so down! That would be a lot of fun, especially if everyone had a list of what kind of diapers they've never tried yet but want to.

Greatest idea I've heard thus far! I'm so down to clown with that.

Cool,

Yeah, I got a coffee maker for Xmas...And I don't drink coffee ever!

From my mum...I think she is loosing her marbles

Or, it might have been a regift...

If it wasn't for my niece and nefew, I'd skip xmas all together...

4 hours of travel for Xmas sucks...I can't fly anymore and driving takes forever...

It would be cool to have that kind of gift, as long as they're nice high quality diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    All I got this year was some random clothes, some chocolate, a new backpacking stove, and a gun holster.
    And here a new backpacking stove is something that I could use. My Christmas this year I got mostly gift cards, so it wasn't all bad then.

Hey....... That would be cool! Like that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny456 View Post
    What if every year around christmas everyone opened a PO box and everyone had packs of diapers mailed to eachother, like a secret santa.

That is one of the best ideas I have heard of in a long time count me in all the way!!!!!