Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Edward Cullen is hot?

FullMetal

Default Do you think Edward Cullen is hot?

In the movie I mean. Do you think he is good looking? I mean, I only really like 4 chapters of the book because it did not appeal to me, but I thought Edward was supposed to be a major hottie, and when the movie came out I was confused if the casting crew was on crack or something. I do not even think he is cute.

Lets look at the picture evidence:

http://66.7.195.213/~everglow/gallery/albums/twilight/film/stills/normal_z037.jpg

http://66.7.195.213/~everglow/gallery/albums/twilight/film/stills/normal_z060.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3232/2367218375_df1718c14b.jpg

I just don't see it. How about you?

FullMetal

PeeDiapers

I like the movie and the books, but I'm not one to go and say "Oh Edward he's so hot!" I just like the books, and yeah, some of the things they do might be 'hot' but I don't really see him as hot.

For who he is (as Robert Pattinson with, erm. Normal hair), sure, why not?

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v190/208/69/516946574/n516946574_356110_2646.jpg

He looks more like the Edward I imagined in this picture than he does in the movie!
    When he's not trying to be something he clearly can't pull off, he's amazing.
    He can't be Edward to save his life, though.

All I know is, Cubby is gonna come up in here and wreck this thread when she sees it.!

On Topic: see: PadDaBrat

soren456

He reminds me of Conan O'Brien, whom I do not think is cute. Purely subjective on my part, I know. But that's how it is.

I don't have time for the books, so I've formed no pictures in my head. Didn't see the movie, but someone will probably play it someday, and that's when I'll see it.

Did you know that he cut his hair? Severely.

OMG YES. Edward is amazingly hot. I am going to buy every effing poster with that gorgeous boy's face on it so I can look at him.

Now, Robert Pattinson is good looking, but not SUPER hot.

The appeal that Edward has as a character is not only his physical looks that the actor brings, but the fact that you know he glitters in the sun, and how you know he will always protect you, and all his other super hot personality traits.

annierighthurr

No. He is not.
    Eh, he is not how I imagined Edward at all. I agree that the one picture of the actor is more how I imagined him to look like. All in all, it ruined the movie for me. I just could not imagine him as Edward. =\

I like the actor, but I didn't like him as Edward.

Though I've not read the books, his character in the movie was a little doofy and stalkerish. He didn't come across as the debonair-yet-flawed character that everybody seems to rave about ...

... but then again, Bella also came across as an ungrateful little priss in the film, whose treatment of her father seemed really unfair.

I found that in the films, I didn't like the characters the way I think I would be expected to during the course of the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    The appeal that Edward has as a character is not only his physical looks that the actor brings, but the fact that you know he glitters in the sun, and how you know he will always protect you, and all his other super hot personality traits.
    Dude, Abi, you are so gayed out for Edward! It's okay, I'm all gayed out for Harry Dresden, so I guess we are allowed to have our respective gay-outs.