Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapered at a rave!

Default Diapered at a rave!

So I went to a rave last night and I was wearing my M4 Abena abri-form. It was the best experience ever! Although the pat down at the entrance was interesting. I would highly recommend anyone who likes to go to dances do this

nice one! I used to go to dance music events all the time but it was before I regularly wore nappies so I've never combined them its a great idea!

well i must say if your diapred, you can do more dancing and partying without worrying about wetting yourself lol

*giggles*
    I wonder what thoughts were going through their head while patting you down ^.^

kayley

I've never been patted down going to a Rave before.... well, unless you count making out =^.^=

I think they had issues in the past so the security the past number of years have been heightened. so pat downs always happen before entry

When I use to go to raves I was always under the influence of a substance we just won't name, but that combined with a diaper would have made for one hell of a experience!!

for me personaly I have went to a rave padded but I honestly will never do it again it was super hot and sticky with sweat I had a major Diaper rash

Quote Originally Posted by LunaRainheart View Post
    for me personaly I have went to a rave padded but I honestly will never do it again it was super hot and sticky with sweat I had a major Diaper rash
    I think it depends on the diaper you are wearing. I was wearing a Abena Abri-Form premium (cloth backed) and it wicked away a lot of moisture

I think in the music video for "Rock N Roll" by skrillex has a person at one of his concerts with a pacifier. It's hard to find and only an ABDL would notice it.