Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halp! Deciding between cloth diapers

Default Halp! Deciding between cloth diapers

I'm pretty sure that I've narrowed it down between the Velcro diapers from babykins (along with nylon plastic pants) and the Velcro diapers from DD from ebay (ie Gabbys).

Suggestions?

I've tried the babykins way in the past and loved them (but, alas, threw them out in a purge).

Thanks!

have you looked at the snapez4life cloth diapers they are very good but expensive to start out with. I have used them for sever years now and have not had a problem with them.

I gotta say I have really enjoyed my babykins diapers and waterproof nylon pants. the onesies are a little small for my preference, but are well made.

On the onesie topic, I have a sizing question then. I'm 6'0" 170 athletic build...Med or Large?

Quote Originally Posted by babymick21 View Post
    On the onesie topic, I have a sizing question then. I'm 6'0" 170 athletic build...Med or Large?
    you need to get a measurement from the shoulder (from the seam if you are wearing a t-shirt) to the bottom of your crotch (on the outside of your diaper, if you are gonna wear one) to get your trunk / body length. You use that and waist/ hip size to determine onesie sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    I've had good business dealings with DD.
    I don't doubt that, but that doens't help me decide b/c I've had great dealings w/ babykins

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post
    you need to get a measurement from the shoulder (from the seam if you are wearing a t-shirt) to the bottom of your crotch (on the outside of your diaper, if you are gonna wear one) to get your trunk / body length. You use that and waist/ hip size to determine onesie sizes.
    TY

Hmmm...they only show chest measurement, waist, and height. The problem is that the chest/waist vs height seem really disproportional (ie, height seems too low).
    Last edited by Peachy; 31-Dec-2008 at 10:40. Reason: merging triple post - please use the "multiples quotes"-feature!

What site are you looking at? On babykin's site I think the chest size is is more important ( I'm not 6'4" and their SL onesie is tight on me, cause I'm bigger than 48" in the chest )

You might look at Cosy n Dry for onesies. I have one of theirs and it's comfy, although I don't know if you can get it in black.

EDIT : I did look at their site and behold! a black onesie right------------------------------>there-----> over there----------X