Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Childrens car on the road

Nice, that is pretty awesome. Would probably get kinda cold though.

If you're familiar with working with fiberglass, you could take an old Daewoo Matiz like the guy did, rip the body apart and make one yourself

(or get a more powerful mechanical base and make a faster one instead xD)

Another unusual piece of trash... Really don't know why to buy car like this one... For shopping ? Four packets of diapers probably I can't load into that...

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker View Post
    Another unusual piece of trash... Really don't know why to buy car like this one... For shopping ? Four packets of diapers probably I can't load into that...
    I have to disagree with your stance here. The owner plans to use the car to raise money for children's charity, a worthy cause if I've ever seen one. Not to mention that Mr. Bitmead put 4,000 / $6,750 into making that "unusual piece of trash".

Really prefere normal car - it means not small and not open air. Actually I've VW Transporter T4 2.5TDI, but if I select "my prefered car," is this one:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	613-4_green_ga.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	19963

I was forced to sell it for disasemble a years ago after serious damage (accident hasn't been caused by myself.) Or I'd like to try with Chevrolet Corvette...

That big baby car looks like car used by players of golf.

And one more... Cars starting for letter "F" tend to fail a lot: Ford, Fiat and all from Francia - my worst experience.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker View Post
    if I select "my prefered car," is this one:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	613-4_green_ga.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	19963

I was forced to sell it for disasemble a years ago after serious damage (accident hasn't been caused by myself.)
    Wow! A Tatra 613!! Pretty awesome, and rare too! I can barely imagine how mad you must have been at the idiot who destroyed it....

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    Wow! A Tatra 613!! Pretty awesome, and rare too! I can barely imagine how mad you must have been at the idiot who destroyed it....
    Simple: one drunk asshole with Skoda Felicia, which didn't Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stop.gif 
Views:	102 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	19965 and he died - I impacted his driver's door and destroyed his car with him inside completely in speed about 50 km/h (it's +/- 30 mph.) It wasn't my fault.

Skoda Felicia copletely destroyed (is made from carton ?) and T613 with destroyed front. T613 was very expensive to repair, so I sold it... I hate drunk drivers. Really sucks.