Thread: wetting

Default wetting

been wearing diapers for a long time now. i think the body is used to because i cant seem to stay dry during day or night for a long time. it is enjoyable but i wonder if i can hurt in the long run.

You should be able to re-teach your body to not need diapers. It may feel good now but hearing from incotinent people in here, its not that fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Justo View Post
    You should be able to re-teach your body to not need diapers. It may feel good now but hearing from incotinent people in here, its not that fantastic.
    I agree retraining should not be an issue unless you are developing a medical problem. BTW IC is a pain in the butt. Some people want acceptance I just want a freakin trash can in the handicapped stalls in rest areas and such. It is hard to hide a diaper change in the bathroom when you have to carry it out of the stall.

Just my opinion, but I can't really see how it could turn out to be "harmful."
    Inconvenient to be sure, but since you feel it to be enjoyable I would just say go with it.
    And, like just2 stated, IC is a pain in the butt. Re-training yourself is probably possible as long as you're free of a medical condition.
    Good luck to you, friend.