Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The most convoluted thing you have ever done to satisfy the desire for diapers?

Default The most convoluted thing you have ever done to satisfy the desire for diapers?

What odd, strange, convoluted or excessive lengths have you gone to in order to satisfy your fetish / desires?

When I was quite young - I am guessing 12 or 13, I was out for a long walk with my family. We were walking in the woods on these wide, sandy trails. As we were walking, I caught a glimpse of a discarded diaper in the sand. For weeks I obsessed about what I had seen until finally I had an opportunity to go back to that location. I rode my bike out to the woods and then struggled to push it along the sandy trails. I finally got to the area where the diaper was and spent another 20 minutes trying to find it. When I did eventually find it, of course, it was shredded and useless. I am not into 'used' diapers at all but at that time, I did not have any diapers available to me and so I just had to go back there and see it. Maybe I thought by some strange stroke of luck it would be in good condition and unused. But anyway, this story reminds me of how powerful this 'thing' is - for me, even when I was quite young.

I've taken diapers from churches when I was really desperate. the diapers most churches have are older then me.

I guess probably when I stole pull-ups from my little sister when I was younger. My mom found out and got VERY angry at me, and this wasn't one of those silly stories designed to make AB/DL's feel happy* either, this was real life so I got yelled at and grounded.

At that time she was already angry at me for stealing party dresses and make up and hair accessories and tights and other things from my sisters too though so it wasn't that shocking for her. Just another piece of clothing her eldest was stealing and wearing while playing dress-up in the bathroom mirror.

Good times to be honest. Weird how I look back on that time fondly now when at the time I was mostly miserable about it.

*Not that there is anything wrong with those stories. Just poking a little fun at how unrealistic they are.

I rent an offsite storage locker on the far side of town, paid for with cash. Whenever someone might visit my home, I pack up all my diapers and paraphernalia, drive them to the unit, and lock them there. So there's no evidence in my home for people to find even if they searched.

Then when they leave, I go over there and retrieve everything again the next day. I go through this whole rigmarole at least every other week.

I have gone to Thrift stores or Savers store. In desperate trying to buy old or open packages of the diapers. Looking for the plastic backed ones. Its like treasure hunting in desperate times. I did get lucky and found some old Attends with blue tapes. I also found Maximum Depends with green tapes. The last one I found was the old Assurance diaper with one tape each side. The plastic was so soft it remind me of the old Pampers Phases.

Quote Originally Posted by dprpantsnpypants View Post
    What odd, strange, convoluted or excessive lengths have you gone to in order to satisfy your fetish / desires?

When I was quite young - I am guessing 12 or 13, I was out for a long walk with my family. We were walking in the woods on these wide, sandy trails. As we were walking, I caught a glimpse of a discarded diaper in the sand. For weeks I obsessed about what I had seen until finally I had an opportunity to go back to that location. I rode my bike out to the woods and then struggled to push it along the sandy trails. I finally got to the area where the diaper was and spent another 20 minutes trying to find it. When I did eventually find it, of course, it was shredded and useless. I am not into 'used' diapers at all but at that time, I did not have any diapers available to me and so I just had to go back there and see it. Maybe I thought by some strange stroke of luck it would be in good condition and unused. But anyway, this story reminds me of how powerful this 'thing' is - for me, even when I was quite young.
    I had a similar experience when I was about the same age (12 or so).

I was riding my bicycle on my paper route. While throwing newspapers on driveways I noticed a maxi-pad on the pavement in the middle of the road. Upon inspecting it I noticed how crikly and puffy it was. It seemed clean (child rationalization) and with a sudden intense desire to experience what it would feel like between my legs I stuffed it down my shorts. I could feel the padding between me and the bicycle seat and it felt overwhelming.

I, for a long time, felt confused as to why I would take such a risk for temporary pleasure.

It wasn't unil recently that I recollected on all of the risks I've taken to persue such pleasure. This among the time i was caught by my folks at about the same age when I discovered a "stash" in a closet at home. Looking back I had the propensity to pad myself and explore it's boundaries since I can remember.

I found it odd as I entered adulthood and reliquished such things as unacceptable. I gave up the odd kink in persuit of more "mature" things but the desire lingered until a few years ago when I came-to-grips with accepting that a crinkly waistline was a harmless desire.

Your story is probably echoed in some way or fashion by most DL's or AB's. We probably have at one time or another taken calculated or reckless risk to indulge.

CrinklySiren

When I was a freshman in highschool, i lied to my closest friend at the time and said that I knew a girl who said she would sleep with me if I bought her some diapers ~ since highschool is pretty much all about sex (at least when i was in highschool it was), he said "Lets go!!" and I actually managed to convince him to buy them for me xD I bought girl's goodnites.

Way more far back, when my cousins would visit from Venezuela, we would build a fort and play house and I always opted to be the baby, but I wasn't satisfied just pretending to be the baby, so i would tell my younger cousin (who would play the daddy) to go steal some diapers from our OTHER younger cousin, and he would bring back like 5 and diaper/change me (mind you, at the time i was like 8)

The worst thing i have ever done is put dirty diapers in the microwave to sterilize them!
    Lol just kidding!

I made some out of 2 new baby diapers with the staples facing inward when i was a young lad.
    Aesthetically pleasing but sooooo stupid because they pricked me!

When I was about about 14-15 I was using the bathroom at a restaurant and noticed a girls' Pull-Up in the stall trashcan. Part of me wanted to take it out and just look at it, but I thought better of the idea.

This one was just back in August, but I didn't have any real diapers so... I cut up an old towel, t-shirt, and pillowcase, layered them in my underwear, and wore it all day. When I went to to get my bath that night I stood in the tub and wet it, then proceeded to wash the fabric and my underwear in the bathtub. I then hung it all in my closet to dry, but it still smelled like pee and I ended up throwing it out.

When I was about thirteen or so, I spied two pairs of plastic pants on the clothes line next door.
    I looked at them for many weeks. One day, I had an overwhelming desire to try them on so I jumped the fence and made-off with the larger pair.
    I took them to my room and "fooled-around" with them for hours.
    Afterwards, I felt really guilty so I washed them and returned them to the neighbor's clothes line.
    Yeah, that's desperation. I was lucky and didn't get caught. But I always felt guilty.
    And the adventure began.....