Thread: Question about bambinos and other diapers?

RainbowShy

Default Question about bambinos and other diapers?

They can hold for a whole night, right? You wouldn't have to change them say in at midnight or so? I've heard good things about them, and I was really curious.

Are there any other diapers that can do the same, besides bambinos? I don't know much about diaper types and stuff. I'm new to being a DL, so I'm having a hard time continuing my story.

I was curious also about what the best diapers are you can find in stores too, like if there are any good ones sold in stores that people have found are reliable and withstand one time soiling for a whole night. My character soils herself during severe night terrors because during them, she loses control of her bladder/bowels.

Hmmmm...store brands equal to Bambino? I don't think so. I'd check a medical supply shop. Sometimes they throw folks in the know a good brand like Molicare. If yer just playing, they should get your job done. While I have your ear...what's with the strike through s? Was that you or a mod?

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    Hmmmm...store brands equal to Bambino? I don't think so. I'd check a medical supply shop. Sometimes they throw folks in the know a good brand like Molicare. If yer just playing, they should get your job done. While I have your ear...what's with the strike through s? Was that you or a mod?
    That was me that did it? O_o I have a habit of doing that sometimes. ><

Anyway, a medical supply shop might be a good option. o.o

CrinklySiren

There are no store brands worth buying, like at all (in terms of performance or appearance). Bambinos are fantastic, I can wear a bambino all day and wet it without it leaking. I only sleep in bambinos and nothing else because I wet a lot in the morning, and bambinos are the only diaper who can not only take it all, but take MORE after that.

I would recommend either bambinos or abenas

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Abenas.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	19934

I love Abenas I just recently got a shipment of 2 packs of them in today! I would highly recommend them

Store brands are no comparison to Bambinos. I Believe Bambinos are the best on the market. I've tried them all and the Bellissimo is the best for an all night or day diaper. However, all the bambino diapers are great and hold up well. The only diaper I have not tried is dry 24/7. I hear those are just as good. The Abri M4 I'm using now until Bambino gets their supply in and they hold up well over night and day, just not as well as bambino and the M4 I get side leaks on. But I'm a Bambino Believer!

RainbowShy

I don't mean something better than bambinos, I'm just curious if there's a diaper stores sell that is the best you could get. I don't want to push the issue with diapers in my story just yet until at least the third or fourth chapter. The mother is trying depends underwear first because she doesn't really know much about the best brands out there. She's only looking for a way to help her daughter. The mother has no idea what her daughter's true feelings are, even when most of it is due to her (the daughter) abuse and disabilities.

Then you have to go with peronal preference. Some stores or local pharmacies you can get attends. I've tried depends and attends. I think attends are much better and more comfortable. Sorry, my misunderstanding, hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiofSassgard View Post
    I don't mean something better than bambinos, I'm just curious if there's a diaper stores sell that is the best you could get. I don't want to push the issue with diapers in my story just yet until at least the third or fourth chapter. The mother is trying depends underwear first because she doesn't really know much about the best brands out there. She's only looking for a way to help her daughter. The mother has no idea what her daughter's true feelings are, even when most of it is due to her (the daughter) abuse and disabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiofSassgard View Post
    All store brand are terrible and are like one another, you won't find anything near the capabilities of what you can find online.

There are far few places that sold anything beyond Depend. You will have to change very often. I've seen medical supply stores that sell Medline and First Quality and Attend but these are worse than Depend.

If you look at xpmedical.com you will find products that are as good or better than store brands.