Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pink Teddy bears

Default Pink Teddy bears

According to the Aww So Cute site pink teddy bear diapers are on the way. They didn't
    say when though. Look like the blue teddy print they have now.

CrinklySiren

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGG!!! WHAAAT!!!!!

I don't usually say incoherent things but... IBFLDKNFLKJD ONG YESSSSS!!! Im gonna start saving up today so i can order like 100!!

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    According to the Aww So Cute site pink teddy bear diapers are on the way. They didn't
    say when though. Look like the blue teddy print they have now.
    OOOHH!! I know a certain little girl I want to buy those for when they come out. The blue teddy design looks absolutely adorable. The pink teddy would be soooo cute... aawwww! Oh, hey, that's what they must have been going for with their store name...

I... I.. wow..

If I was looking for something that might get me back into really wearing diapers again.. this would be it.

Excuse me, I'm just exploding with all this happy. Gush gush squee squee wowzaree.

EDIT: I feel like there might have been a more recent version of this thread, but I can't for the life of me find it and I must express how amazing these diapers are.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    I... I.. wow..
    Just thought i'd quote you to let you know that I like your new avatar ^_^

I just really hope they tone the price down on these incredible additions to anyone's diaper collection... I mean it wont change the fact that I plan on buying at least 60 (in case they go under), but a reduction in price would fantastic -_-.

I don't think there's an earlier thread on the reveal of a pink version of the Aww So Cute diaper, as it seems fairly new; but there were plenty of old threads on the original "blue bear" ASC diaper.

Btw - don't know if anyone knows this - but if you feel like splurging on yourself, there is a seller on eBay selling cases of 80 fabine diapers in whatever size you wear, for 220$ plus 40$ for shipping... this is still a ridiculous price but if you feel like spoiling yourself or someone else, this is a relatively good price... kinda like getting a discounted rolex. Especially since I paid 55$ just to get EIGHT of them. So you'd be getting 80 of them for nearly 50% off what it would originally cost to get that many from the original seller.

Just thought I'd add that little bit of information to anyone who has been dying to have an overabundance of fabines xD

I saw that on tumblr! I was going to buy some of the blue, but I decided to wait it out until the pink ones come out because they're so flippin' cute!

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Excuse me, I'm just exploding with all this happy. Gush gush squee squee wowzaree.
    That was pretty damn adorable.

I have not worn for a few months now this is tempting me 10 for is not bad, I would so want the pink though they are not up yet.

Pink diapers!? Where do I sign up for these?

I have to admit, I like the looks of these. Sissy-ness aside, I've always felt the girl-targeted diapers were more babyish.