Thread: prodigal son from Hants

Default prodigal son from Hants

Hi. its been a long time since I was here, so now im back and raring to go :-) Please come and say 'Hi'

Quote Originally Posted by littlestevie View Post
    Hi. its been a long time since I was here, so now im back and raring to go :-) Please come and say 'Hi'
    Welcome back littlestevie, it's always great to see a member returning. In fact, I myself only recently came back so we have something in common. ^_^

Why did you end up leaving? What's making you want to come back? I mean besides the fact that this is one of the best places on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Welcome back littlestevie, it's always great to see a member returning. In fact, I myself only recently came back so we have something in common. ^_^

Why did you end up leaving? What's making you want to come back? I mean besides the fact that this is one of the best places on the internet.
    It was difficult doing things and dressing up due to family life. Things have improved and opportunities are more frequent.

Quote Originally Posted by littlestevie View Post
    It was difficult doing things and dressing up due to family life. Things have improved and opportunities are more frequent.
    Makes a lot of sense, though.. just so you know we absolutely are here for you when times are tougher too. That's honestly even more what we are here for, so don't be afraid to come to us if you need a little comfort during those times too.

Still, a berry big welcome back to you!