Thread: Hi Hi from Australian DL fur

Default Hi Hi from Australian DL fur

Hi Hi, as per title, hello form an Australian diaper lover fur (with a few BF tendencies :3 )
    I'm an older type fur who just enjoys being padded and using them to their full potential XD
    I started out by reading a penthouse forums magazine back in the day (read: about 30yrs ago >.<) about people who liked to go in their pants, there wasn't a ref to diapers/nappies but more on teens who liked to wet their pants and or wet the bed on purpose... Well the pants wetting part got me intrigued enough to slip down to the back shed at home and I'd put on an old pair of shorts and wet them. I'd then hide them in the shed till next time, so as you can imagine, they were fairly fragrant at the end :S .... but that was ok as the smell was a major turn on for me as well... win win
    Anyway, diapers didn't come till much later when I found the internet and found wetset dot net (after seeing a once only ad in people or picture magazine) ... this was about 1998!
    I'm very active in the Australian fur scene (con wise) and go to a few cons in the USA a few times a year.
    I signed up for this site ages ago but hate making these hello posts so it lapsed into lurker mode, so I promptly forgot about it heh.... only now just making one (obviously :P)
    ciao for nao :3
    (ps, puppyz is not my fur name in the community )

Quote Originally Posted by puppyz View Post
    Hi Hi, as per title, hello form an Australian diaper lover fur (with a few BF tendencies :3 )
    I'm an older type fur who just enjoys being padded and using them to their full potential XD
    I started out by reading a penthouse forums magazine back in the day (read: about 30yrs ago >.<) about people who liked to go in their pants, there wasn't a ref to diapers/nappies but more on teens who liked to wet their pants and or wet the bed on purpose... Well the pants wetting part got me intrigued enough to slip down to the back shed at home and I'd put on an old pair of shorts and wet them. I'd then hide them in the shed till next time, so as you can imagine, they were fairly fragrant at the end :S .... but that was ok as the smell was a major turn on for me as well... win win
    Anyway, diapers didn't come till much later when I found the internet and found wetset dot net (after seeing a once only ad in people or picture magazine) ... this was about 1998!
    I'm very active in the Australian fur scene (con wise) and go to a few cons in the USA a few times a year.
    I signed up for this site ages ago but hate making these hello posts so it lapsed into lurker mode, so I promptly forgot about it heh.... only now just making one (obviously :P)
    ciao for nao :3
    (ps, puppyz is not my fur name in the community )
    Hey there puppz and welcome to ADISC! It's always great to have another member here, and the furry community here is very strong so I'm sure you'll have lots of amazing opportunities to make friends. In fact I'm a bit envious, sometimes I wish I was a furry just so I could take apart of that spectacular side of the community.

I have some questions if you don't mind, don't feel pressured to ask. It's just a great way to get to know you better and learn more about our new member!

I have lots of friends in Austalia, despite not living there.. so I find it pretty cool that you are from there. What about Australia do you like or dislike?

When did you first realize you where a "furry" and when did you know you wanted to be active in the community?

Besides furry and AB/DL culture, what sorts of interests do you have? (Movies, TV, books, etc.)

I hope you have an amazing time here on ADISC.

Hiya gigglemuffinz :3

The furry community is amazing I agree, not free from dramaz but which one is? heh ....

I love questions so feel free :3
    What do I like about Oz? The laid back atmosphere (mostly) , pretty much being able to get things that the rest of the first world can enjoy, good beer and food
    what I hate about Oz: becoming a nanny state/country, knee jerk reactions to things that are deemed dangerous or harmful. so far away from rest of the world, expensive to live in (but that's offset by good pay conditions etc) .... but what I mostly hate about Oz? the HEAT in my part (Queensland), I'm seriously over it and looking to move to a more temperate area sooner rather than later.

As for furry, probably about 4-5 yrs ago now after hearing someone in Vent playing WoW bring it up, searched a bit and found the art (and pron >.<) and kinda clicked with me, only became active after lurking about 2 1/2 yrs ago, talked to a friend on MSN and he mentioned a meet in Sydney which I decided to fly down for...and became hooked after meeting some of the nicest people :3 .... and about 14 months ago decided to fly to the USA to try some of their conventions...no other group of people has made me wanna fly international to meet more of them hehe....'

My movie interests are mostly block buster types (avengers, LOTR , The Hobbit etc...) but my all time fav is Star Wars original trilogy.... and the others to a lesser extent :3, TV stuff like history channel but really love Game of Thrones type stuff. and same for books really :3

open to any more questions any one else has

*noms cookie* Thankies :3

(can't reply to your message yet till I hit next level >.< )

Welcome to the forum, I like your Avatar its cute. ><

Thankies ^_^
    I got it from Marci , she's a very well known babyfur artist in the furry world....Most BF's (and diaper furs like myself) will be sporting at least one of her artworks hehe.

ps, another 6 days and 13 posts before I can reply to any PMs :S ..... Just in case people think I'm being snobby >.<

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    Welcome to the forum, I like your Avatar its cute. ><