Thread: Hello~

RainbowShy

Default Hello~

I'm Izayachu. Unfortunately, I forgot my password. I couldn't reset it via email because I don't use it anymore. I got a new laptop too. I now have a mac since my other one kind of well... died? Idk.

Anyway, I'm back, and I'm interested in getting back to writing here too! I apologize for disappearing. I've been fighting my urge to be an ABDL. I figured this would be a fresh start in possibly and finally accepting it rather than just pushing it away.

My anxiety has only gotten worse. I find being a child more and more comforting each day. It's just hard when your parents aren't all that accepting. I still haven't told them my 'desires' yet.

I read your blog entry, and I am unable to comment on there because I am a noob, so i'll comment here. I hope you don't mind.
    I don't want to steer you into bad advice, but the sooner you accept this side of yourself, the sooner you'll be ready to tell the one you love about it. It they really love you they will not let the abdl side ruin what you have. If you eventually decide to bring it up, the conversation will be awkward, and will seem to take forever, but hopefully an understanding will be reached. I wrote a blog of my own about my personal experience with informing my wife and how the whole thing went. I just wanted to let you know that there's hope out there.
    One thing that helped me to accept this side of myself: the realization that it wasn't hurting myself or anybody around me, directly or indirectly, not even interfering with my personal life. It's a little strange, yes, but at the end of the day it's not immoral or illegal, so there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
    On a side note, from reading this post, I am unsure of why you would feel it necessary to share this side of you with your parents (it doesn't quite seem like their business), however that is only my perspective. I understand that we are all different.
    Best of luck to you, and welcome!
    ~Bored

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by Bored4351 View Post
    I read your blog entry, and I am unable to comment on there because I am a noob, so i'll comment here. I hope you don't mind.
    I don't want to steer you into bad advice, but the sooner you accept this side of yourself, the sooner you'll be ready to tell the one you love about it. It they really love you they will not let the abdl side ruin what you have. If you eventually decide to bring it up, the conversation will be awkward, and will seem to take forever, but hopefully an understanding will be reached. I wrote a blog of my own about my personal experience with informing my wife and how the whole thing went. I just wanted to let you know that there's hope out there.
    One thing that helped me to accept this side of myself: the realization that it wasn't hurting myself or anybody around me, directly or indirectly, not even interfering with my personal life. It's a little strange, yes, but at the end of the day it's not immoral or illegal, so there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
    On a side note, from reading this post, I am unsure of why you would feel it necessary to share this side of you with your parents (it doesn't quite seem like their business), however that is only my perspective. I understand that we are all different.
    Best of luck to you, and welcome!
    ~Bored
    I agree with you on the things you can and can't do. :/ It really sucks. I had to start a new account because my old email was hacked, and I forgot the password to my account here, which is why I made a new one.

Anyway, I guess... but the only thing holding me back is my parents. The hard part is having multiple disabilities too. My parents only allow the diapers because I use my period as an excuse for needing them. :/