Thread: Good Bye and Thank You So Much

Default Good Bye and Thank You So Much

I came in here to keep working at understanding my husband while finding a way to have a voice in my marriage. Something somewhat close to equal satisfaction. I am doing my best, you all have been so great, but I guess we need the other party for things to work. He is busy behind a curtain of ADHD and self-satisfaction-comes-ahead-and-at-any-price.

I hate to believe that trying to be understanding has been a mistake, but it has. I could have not done different bc it is my nature and it is cultural. But at the end it just makes me feel taken for granted.

Ty for all your counsel. I have read all you said and all you guided me to go read. I admire you guys for having found a balance that allows your non-dp spouses to feel appreciated also for who they are.

At the end I find that I am just the pretty little Italian in his arm when we are in public. Makes him feel good. Seems all is about what makes him feel good. I am headed out of the forum but did not want to go without telling you how grateful I am for helping me try my best. Was not good enough, but I did try with all my heart.

Thank you for your kind words. We hope you learned a little more about the lifestyle. Good luck and if you ever feel like it, come back and let us know how it worked out for you.

Hmmm...can't figure out how to close my account. Get overwhelmed with so many instructions in English. Hope someone does not need the space I am using. I'll have to just log off. I'll try to search how when I am not overwhelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisem View Post
    I came in here to keep working at understanding my husband while finding a way to have a voice in my marriage. Something somewhat close to equal satisfaction. I am doing my best, you all have been so great, but I guess we need the other party for things to work. He is busy behind a curtain of ADHD and self-satisfaction-comes-ahead-and-at-any-price.

I hate to believe that trying to be understanding has been a mistake, but it has. I could have not done different bc it is my nature and it is cultural. But at the end it just makes me feel taken for granted.

Ty for all your counsel. I have read all you said and all you guided me to go read. I admire you guys for having found a balance that allows your non-dp spouses to feel appreciated also for who they are.

At the end I find that I am just the pretty little Italian in his arm when we are in public. Makes him feel good. Seems all is about what makes him feel good. I am headed out of the forum but did not want to go without telling you how grateful I am for helping me try my best. Was not good enough, but I did try with all my heart.
    Elisem, I hope that you are mistaken about him... sadly though, it appears that you'll have to take care of yourself. You and the other non-AB/DL spouses, and SO's deserve medals for trying to find an equal place and understanding in this!

Cultural, personal nature...what-have-you...I, to this point don't believe that trying to be understanding is ever-ever a mistake...true, it may show things you didn't wish to conclude with...nothing is written in stone, so there is hope...yet, life is now...and yours is yours to choose from.

I'm sorry that I have not been available to try to help you and get to know about you before now... and, as my friend zipperless has said...come back anytime! You do have friends here... as you may have noticed, we are far more than AB/DL here!

Best of wishes!
    -Marka

Hi well im new here and would be very honoured to talk to a pretty Italian lady anytime and as been said your very welcome here theres many types here.
    But life is a very strange hard place at best of times but one thing you can do is do your own things and let him get on with his i know many like that he does one thing and she does other things as don't live in each others pockets and be self sufficient you also become more worldly wise also and take things more at face value rather than not what there not it is hard but in the end what don't kill you can only make you stronger!
    But also if you just get on with other things he will i think realise things and lose fascinations so much with it as if your not (nagging)him he will realise he's on his own it's what you call reverse psychology.
    But i think he's stupid as if i had someone that cared for me like you do id be more moderate in my behaviour.
    but guess he won't know/realise till you have gone as many don't see what's in front of them till it's too late.

So do take care and be strong and you can always chat to any of us here and we'd be only too honoured to reply.
    so for now Ciao Bella Bella.

Indeed, we are a support site, not only for people who choose to ageplay and wear diapers, but people who are incontinent, nd also, the parents, spouses, siblings, pastors, and friends of abdl people. I classify myself as dl = diaper lover, meaning it is for me a kink, and an obsession. I certainly understand the point of view of anyone who doesn't share my kink or has none of their own. There are countless kinks and fetishes that are not my cup of tea. I don't try to understand them, but I respect the people who happen to be into them.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, we are a support site, not only for people who choose to ageplay and wear diapers, but people who are incontinent, nd also, the parents, spouses, siblings, pastors, and friends of abdl people. I classify myself as dl = diaper lover, meaning it is for me a kink, and an obsession. I certainly understand the point of view of anyone who doesn't share my kink or has none of their own. There are countless kinks and fetishes that are not my cup of tea. I don't try to understand them, but I respect the people who happen to be into them.

I too am sorry things didn't work out, but it looked to me that it was a one way street for him. You need to be happy too. We will always be here for you, and no, you won't be taking up much space. You just put in a request to Moo, if you're still interested in having your account closed. Good luck to you. You sound like a wonderful, understanding person.