Thread: cheaper baby supplys

Default cheaper baby supplys

OK since I'm a mommy I'm always on the lookout for good deals on baby supply s but I can't seem to find anything were I live is there any good web sites that I could find supply cheap? Also I want to get my ab some clothes but I have no clue where to look I'm still new at this so i hope I'm making sence . Oh and I was wondering if they had diapers with like designs on them in bigger sizes other than normal baby ones any advice is very helpful thanks

I think we need some clarification here... First of all, what type of 'baby supplies' are you looking for?
    2nd, how big is your AB? (meaning waist size, clothing range, etc.)
    3rd, when you're asking about the baby diapers, are you talking about diapers that are actually meant for babies or just diapers with cute designs on them that would fit an adult?

If you give as much details as possible we can help you. But as of right now, your thread is a little vague and that makes it difficult to pinpoint what you need.

I can tell you right now though that any Adult Baby items (as in items specifically geared towards ADULT Babies, and not just baby items that adults can use) will be found on the internet. You may have the chance to stumble upon a business that deals with adult babies, but I can't say I've heard of one that serves a local area since this is a private thing and most ABDL's would die from just walking into that kind of store. It's simply not practical to expect that business to make money.

Bambino diapers have some pretty high quality diapers with some cool designs on them. You might also try XP Medical if you want quality diapers instead of just something with cute designs. But if you're more interested in the designs, you could also give AB Universe a try as well as Aww So Cute.

Of course you don't HAVE to buy disposables. If you invest in some cloth diapers, there are plenty of sites out there that sell plastic pants, which would broaden your variety of choices on designs.

Anything in particular you're looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    I think we need some clarification here... First of all, what type of 'baby supplies' are you looking for?
    2nd, how big is your AB? (meaning waist size, clothing range, etc.)
    3rd, when you're asking about the baby diapers, are you talking about diapers that are actually meant for babies or just diapers with cute designs on them that would fit an adult?

If you give as much details as possible we can help you. But as of right now, your thread is a little vague and that makes it difficult to pinpoint what you need.

I can tell you right now though that any Adult Baby items (as in items specifically geared towards ADULT Babies, and not just baby items that adults can use) will be found on the internet. You may have the chance to stumble upon a business that deals with adult babies, but I can't say I've heard of one that serves a local area since this is a private thing and most ABDL's would die from just walking into that kind of store. It's simply not practical to expect that business to make money.

Bambino diapers have some pretty high quality diapers with some cool designs on them. You might also try XP Medical if you want quality diapers instead of just something with cute designs. But if you're more interested in the designs, you could also give AB Universe a try as well as Aww So Cute.

Of course you don't HAVE to buy disposables. If you invest in some cloth diapers, there are plenty of sites out there that sell plastic pants, which would broaden your variety of choices on designs.

Anything in particular you're looking for?
    Thanks for ur help sorry I'm not specific I'm new at this. But for the diapers I wanted to get him disposable ones with designs. And as for supply I wanted to get him bigger bottles and pacies. That fit him better and also for clothes I'm not sure wat size he is but I bought him a pair of footie PJs from spencers Cuz that's all I could find and they r size XL I think I'm not sure if the onsies go by those sizes or actually need number sizes I think far as regular clothes he is a size 38 or 40. I'm just trying to find a sight were I can get things for him iv been to stores all around and I basicly bought everything but I want to get him different stuff that fits his size better. I hope i explained enough for u to understand what I'm trying to ask. I'm sorry I'm just new with this stuff and I'm trying..

A lot of adult baby things, especially clothes, will be a little pricey, but not ridiculous. You can also go to Amazon and type in adult baby, or adult diapers, adult plastic pants, and all sorts of things will come up. If you have a platinum account, some things might come with free shipping.

I'm just worried going through amazon people might see what I'm buying because I have friend that work there

Quote Originally Posted by wyattsmommy View Post
    Thanks for ur help sorry I'm not specific I'm new at this. But for the diapers I wanted to get him disposable ones with designs. And as for supply I wanted to get him bigger bottles and pacies. That fit him better and also for clothes I'm not sure wat size he is but I bought him a pair of footie PJs from spencers Cuz that's all I could find and they r size XL I think I'm not sure if the onsies go by those sizes or actually need number sizes I think far as regular clothes he is a size 38 or 40. I'm just trying to find a sight were I can get things for him iv been to stores all around and I basicly bought everything but I want to get him different stuff that fits his size better. I hope i explained enough for u to understand what I'm trying to ask. I'm sorry I'm just new with this stuff and I'm trying..
    That's perfectly alright, everyone has to start somewhere. I'm just trying to make sure I can give you the best possible answer instead of general stuff. It's very thoughtful of you to do this for your 'little boy' and I'm sure everyone here is more than willing to help someone who's willing to help another one of us indulge in their little side.

For bigger pacifiers, You're going to want what is called a NUK 5. These are pacifiers that are geared towards adults. I personally prefer the next size which is NUK 7, but to each his own. Pacifiersrus is a website that deals with customizable pacifiers but they can be sort of pricey. Cuddlz sells a plain white NUK 5 for $17 if you want to try them out before investing in something more expensive. As for bigger bottles, you can get them in a variety of places though I don't know exactly where. But if you want a larger nipple to use, then you need to find an online store with the NUK 5 nipple. The problem to this nipple is it doesn't work very well and you will probably get frustrated from using it. not recommended.

If you want onesies and footie pajamas, you will have to browse around a bit. Although it's good that wyatt isn't really big (which would make it difficult to find cheap clothes that fit) he's too big for children and toddler stuff, so that takes out a large portion of things that most AB's want. Forever-a-kid has some great 'little clothing' but it can be pricey, although they have a lot of customization options. Baby-pants has some awesome clothes too, but no customization. However, they have quality clothing for reasonable prices and I highly recommend them. Cuddlz has some adorable clothing and cute diapers, but the diapers are WAY overpriced. You could try awwsocute. They don't have a broad range at all but the stuff they have seems to get good reviews. The all-in-one company has hands down one of the greatest cutomization options when it comes to footie pj's, but be prepared to shell out some money. I've also heard of sites called privatina and fetware, but haven't perused them too much myself.

Your only other options for clothes would be to go on ebay. I've found that I have much better luck on ebay than amazon and I don't even touch craigs list. If you are worried about being found out, create an ebay account with a fake name. Just type in Adult baby and you will find a treasure trove of awesome stuff. If you're looking for cute bedding, there's some awesome sets at kidsroomtreasures.com. But again, kinda pricey.

Diapers are usually the biggest draw for AB/DL's, so it's important to sample and shop around until you guys find a few ones that you like.
    Bambino Diapers
    AB Universe
    Cuddlz
    Aww So Cute
    Fabine (german group, VERY expensive)

Those are all the big name AB diaper brands. Any other diaper brands are usually medical types which means they are great for performance and comfort (depending on the type obviously) but they look plain or 'hospital-like'. If you guys decide to go for some quality diapers, just to compare a bit, I would highly recommend Xp Medical. They have quality diapers on that site.

Also, one final note for clothes (since that appears to be your main concern). I would recommend investing in some tailor's tape to make measurements. Customizing clothing will be much easier and better fitting if you know what Wyatt's measurements are. If you can't find tailor tape, don't worry! Get a regular ruler and a piece of string. Use the string to make the measurement, then measure the length of string you have.

I hope I helped you out, but if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask on this thread, or PM me.

Thank u so much for your help I will defnatly look at these sights to see what I can find and I'll let you no how it gos thanks so much i really appreciate it